Martin D-X1E Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Martin D-X1E Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

This striking guitar delivers great bang for the buck. Featuring Fishman MX electronics, the Martin D-X1E Koa is ready for the stage and includes a gig bag.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 26, 2020 by a customer from icloud.com
"Amazing sound for a truly great price"
Want that BIG room filling Martin sound?? This guitar is the answer. If u are on a budget, but don’t want to sacrifice tone and playability, THIS IS the axe for you. Booming bass combined with just the right amount of clarity and warmth is how I best describe the sound. Perfect for singer songwriters and great for live or recording too.
8 of 10 people (80%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 2, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Martin D- X1E Koa Guitar"
Great Guitar sound easy to chord great price thank you.

Submitted March 2, 2021 by Culver Rausch in denton, MD
"What I needed"
I play dobro in a bluegrass band, but needed a guitar to work on songs/vocals at home. Lots to choose from but it is not my money maker so price was a factor. But if I needed to I could do the "Martin Sound" for bluegrass with this one. Not bad for the money. I will probably get a local luthier to replace the nut and saddle with bone and tweak the neck. There is a very, very slight intonation imbalance at the 12th fret, but for my purposes it will do for now. The action is good, and not too tough. I have to rebuild my fingers after many years of not really playing guitar. I have not hooked up the pick up, and may not really need it, but nice knowing it is there. Ratings are based on the fact that this is a $500 guitar.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?