When you call, mention priority code 206-C1R7

Rating and Reviews: Martin DRSG Dreadnought

A dreadnought from the originators of the dreadnought. This DRSG features a Sitka spruce top and siris back and sides for crisp highs and a defined low end.

"Extremely solid and a great value" submitted June 10, 2018

By Greg W in Battle Creek, MI
Musical Background: 15 years, acoustic only, not professionally
Music Style: Fingerstyle blues and country, rhythms
Overall: I've had this guitar about a year now, having purchased it from zZounds. I've grown very attached to it, mostly because the construction was spot on, and I really like the siris body. It has some things in common with a rosewood body, some of the bass depth and the overtones remind me of a rosewood D28. But the treble and midrange is a little dry, somewhat mahogany like. It's a very nice wood tonally across the board. This is the first guitar I've played with a siris body, and I would not hesitate to buy another, I like it that much. My guitar was setup very well from the factory. The Navojoa plant now uses Plex machines on the Road Series, and it's setup every bit as well as the stuff I've bought that was made in Nazareth. Regardless of what other reviewers may say, this guitar is made in Martin's Novajoa, Mexico plant. This was the first guitar made there that featured a gloss finish. I don't consider it being made in Mexico a negative. They do really good work in that plant, and it shows on this guitar. There's really no bling on this guitar, but I prefer that. I also have come to like the Richlite fingerboard and bridge a lot, it's low maintenance but very smooth to play. I consider this to be one of the overlooked guitars in Martin's catalog. Full gloss, full solid woods, and a traditional Martin look and sound. One of the best values from Martin right now. My only complaint? I'm not much of a fan of the Sonicore pickup, but that's easily fixed with a decent tech. I have a couple other Martin's that are higher in the line, but the DRSG has become my go-to over the others. I like the siris body that much.

"Beyond expected." submitted June 2, 2018

By dean L in Gulfport, MS
Overall
Overall: Stunning beautiful, lighter that I thought it would be. It sounds amazing and play-ability is amazing. Its my first Martin and I love it. I played a few martins at guitar stores and I think I got a special one.The wood finish is perfect, the binding, the neck its perfect. i wish I knew what strings it came with because I love them. I feel like a got a $5k guitar for way less. My new dcrsg looks like a proud lady next to my 2 strats, tele, jackson, les paul and es330.

"Made In USA! Amazing Martin tone and build!" submitted May 13, 2018

By Alexander H in Sumner, WA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing for 23 years, at home and live.
Music Style: Al types of music!
Overall: I bought this guitar with the understanding that the Road Series was made in their Mexico plant, and I was fine with that because of the overall high qualities of this guitar for the price. I researched so many guitars and this one was my top pick and I was surprised to find out that this model is actually manufactured in Martin's Nazareth PA shop! I'm not sure why this guitar is priced so well for what you get because they could easily sell this for twice the cost and lots of people would pay. This guitar sound so good, looks amazing, feels amazing and even smells amazing! I feel like I got so much more guitar for my money than I deserve, lol... I'd you are researching guitars I would advise you to pick this one up before Martin realizes that they are selling this one way too low! This guitar is a " for life" instrument. I would bet my bank that you will not find a brand new guitar made in USA with the quality and features and the beautiful glossy finish for anywhere close to this price! Believe me I looked at so many! Buy this guitar now!

When you call, mention priority code 206-C1R7. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449