Martin D-16E Rosewood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

Martin D-16E Rosewood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

With its rosewood back and sides and Sitka spruce top, this D-16E's an incredible value! This model includes versatile Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 11, 2020 by K M in Jacksonville, FL
"Historical American Craftsmanship"
I now own a piece of history. The D-16E checks all the boxes for an American Made acoustic guitar. I am impressed with the clarity and projection of this instrument. Right out of the box, guitar was in tune and the set-up was perfect, unlike many other guitars I have purchased over the years. Attention to detail was evident. This is my first Martin, but all of my research and gained knowledge of the Nazareth, Pa. company, left me confidant that I was buying a quality piece and I am not disappointed. The workmanship is top notch. The guitar is absolutely beautiful to the eye and touch.This guitar is high quality, and stage ready. The factory mounted Fishman pickups are a great addition. This is my 4th guitar purchased from zZounds, including Marshall amps and a bunch of effects pedals and accessories, I have had only positive experience's. I would recommend C.F. Martin acoustic guitars, any model. They are the best in the world in my opinion. The D-16E is extremely affordable and it's American made quality.
40 years
Rock, Blues and Country
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 7, 2021 by Mark S in Monticello, KY
"Excellent Guitar"
I just recently purchased the Martin D16e rosewood guitar. It is an amazing instrument! I love the rosewood and especially the “feel” of the neck. The action is incredible. I would highly recommend this guitar to anyone who desires an high quality instrument.
40 years experience. Semi professional player.
Classic rock. Contemporary Christian. Finger style.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?