Martin D-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)
BACK IN STOCK

Martin D-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Soft Case)

Crafted from premium solid tonewoods with X bracing for resonance, the Martin D-10E features Fishman MX-T electronics with a handy soundhole tuner built in.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 15, 2020 by Seven Ragle in Fayetteville, NC
"Stunning"
Absolutely incredible for the price, the finish is beautiful and you'd be hard pressed to find something better than this. The soft case it comes with is also very nice quality and offers plenty of structured support where its needed. The guitar fits perfectly inside with no movement. 10/10
27 of 28 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 24, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Solid wood Martin for under 1k..what else is there to say!"
So after playing guitar for more than 30yrs, this is my first Martin. Very weird considering my father sang and played with a Martin F-65 (rare semi-hollow body, only about 600 made) most of his life. I've lived all my life usually not more than 2 hours from the factory, and for most of that time less than an hour. I've taken the factory tour which was awesome. I've met many musicians that play Martins, endorse them, etc. I've been playing the last year or so on a Fender acoustic(not including my electrics that I own or play), which is a decent enough instrument, albeit a cheap sub 300$ guitar, when I purchased it over a year ago. I have owned a few other acoustics, a couple Takamines, Fenders, Ibanez, Ovations etc over the years. I won't say I have any considerable experience with 1k and up acoustic guitars, but I like to believe I have at least a decent ear. The sound is really the thing here, as this is not an ornate guitar with fancy inlays and stuff like that. Still, one of the main reasons I chose this model is because it's solid wood. I have no experience with Martins HPLs, but I also know Martin wouldn't put their name on anything if it isn't well made. I prefer solid wood, so that's a great reason to chose this model for this price point, and the reason I did. That being said, this is what a great guitar should sound like. I can easily hear the way every string sounds as clear and loud as the others. I'm pretty sure this has to do with bracing and the way they build their tops. it just projects the way a guitar should, not muddy on low strings and too bright on the highs. It sounds superb, plain and simple. Clear, bright, articulate. Martin has been perfecting guitar building for almost 2 centuries now, and while this is not their top of the line guitar, it gets all the benefit of their experience in the way they're designed and built. One thing I didn't realize about Martins until after getting this, and looking at their specs on most of their guitars is they have a wider neck (1.75" width) than I'm used to. My Fender neck was more like an electric neck, both width and thickness wise. I will easily get used to this though, and may enjoy it even more in time, as I have big hands. I also love the hidden controls for the volume and tone and tuner. I love that they didn't cut a huge hole in the body of the guitar for them, very cool. I haven't plugged it in yet, but I have no doubt it'll sound good. Fit and finish are fantastic, as is the soft case they include. I would rather it have had a gloss finish, except the neck, but that's just a personal thing. It's a beautiful, well made instrument, that you should definitely put on your short list of under 1k guitars.I would definitely recommend this guitar.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 23, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amazing Guitar"
I was on the fence about getting this thinking maybe it’s a “cheap” Martin. There is nothing cheap about this guitar at all. Set up perfectly out of the box this box looks even better in person than the pictures and it plays amazing. The Richlite fretboard looks and feels great, the gig bag is a high quality padded bag that I actually would prefer over a case for the convenience of carrying it. For $800 you are getting a LOT more instrument than I would expect at that price.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 19, 2021 by a customer from icloud.com
"Excellent all wood Martin"
I have had a few of the Martin X series guitars. This one is a huge upgrade. Sounds great, easy to play. Set up was A+ right out of the box. The soft case is an upgrade as well. This feels like a high quality Martin for under $1,000. zZounds free one day shipping is always a plus.

Submitted March 18, 2021 by a customer from icloud.com