Martin 000-15M StreetMaster Acoustic Guitar (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

Martin 000-15M StreetMaster Acoustic Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Enjoy the look and feel of a well-loved guitar with the StreetMaster. This 00015M delivers a robust sound thanks to its beautiful all-mahogany construction.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted June 2, 2021 by Jimmy B. in South Western, PA
"Beautiful to look upon & listen to!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have been playing guitar for 28 years now I believe. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania so C.F. Martin has always had a place in my heart since I began playing. The guitar out of the box was perfectly tuned dropped a half step. It looks amazing, and sounds amazing, through the highs, midrange, and lows it just resonates so wonderfully. I prefer a parlor style body to a dreadnought style and let me tell you this thing delivers such beautiful tone through out it's solid mahogany construction. I was on the fence of getting the 000-15 to the Streetmaster. I am glad I went with the Streetmaster the relic finish and prewar styled tuners looks amazing. I get compliments from everyone that sees and hears it. I would also like to comment that the soft gig bag case is really nicely made and has more protection than a standard run of the mill gig bag.
28 years of playing guitar and a little drums.
Reggae, Ska, Punk, Country, Irish Folk, Folk, Rock, R&B, Blues, Bluegrass, basically I like to play a bit of everything.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 16, 2020 by Michael Lewis in Lakeland, FL
"Amazing guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This Martin is amazing! Great feel, and sound. It instantly makes me want the play blues. Superb fit and finish. Martin does a good job packing the guitar, the box was pretty beat up, however the instrument was Undamaged .
Average
Country, blues, jazz, southern rock
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 18, 2020 by Jeff K in Stout, OH
"Wow. Just Wow"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This Martin has a rich deep quality to it. It is easy to play ; just feels so comfortable. In my opinion sounds better than an HD28. I love the deep base tonality. The fit and finish is fantastic. Best guitar I have owned
Playing for 20years.
Blues. Fingerpicking. Ragtime.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?