Martin 000-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Martin 000-10E Road Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Built to help you sound your best night after night, this 000-10E features a sapele body for a generous midrange, as well as lively Fishman MX-T electronics.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 17, 2020 by Jerry B in Hill Country, TX
"Acoustic Heaven in a Workhorse Guitar"
This guitar has reignited my desire to even play acoustic guitar. My main acoustic Dreadnaught has been in the shop for almost a year, so I have playing mostly electric. I was looking at this model for a long time and was ready to buy it when up popped an ad for the dreadnaught junior with a spruce top. So I bought that model instead. That was an amazing guitar too, but I had this nagging feeling I would regret not trying the 00010E. Reluctantly I sent the junior back and ordered this model. The tone was a stark difference from the Jr with the Spruce top. At first, I was disappointed after the tone of the Spruce top. Then I let the guitar's voice speak to me. The sapele wood is very close to mahogany in tone. I was in tone heaven on an all solid wood Martin guitar at a reasonable price. The action is so supurb, I can do so much. The Fishman electronics are great. My only complaint is the location of the input plug. You need an angled plug if it stays plugged in on stage on a stand. The tuner is ok, and the hard gig bag is total high quality. The guitar is light and comfortable to play. If I could still stand and play for any length of time, it would be a perfect weight. I am so captivated by this guitar, it screams to be played. I have even written some tunes on it. It has seen several gigs during the pandemic crisis. This is a gigging man's (or woman's) workhorse guitar.
Piano and guitar for 61 years.
Americana, rock, country, blues, gospel
17 of 17 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 18, 2020 by Danny R in Yucaipa, CA
"3 “B” Factor: Big Bang for your Bucks."
For the price you can’t beat it. Looks, tone, and playability “Bam!”
Playing since 12, I’m 62. Big 50 this year. I think September?
Classic ROCK
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 6, 2021 by Jonathan P in Van Nuys, CA
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I played this model at a guitar store and it sounded pretty good - even with obviously worn strings, even better than a few more expensive guitars also on display. Brand new out of the box from zZounds it sounds very good indeed. Sapele is a denser material than mahogany, so this guitar feels slightly heavier than a mahogany one with the same body style and dimensions. However, midrange tones really sing out of this instrument, giving it admirable tonal balance one that suits both fingerstyle and using a pick. The satin finish is a real plus factor for me, feeling nice and looking natural.
Have played guitar on and off for 50 years, with breaks caused by orthopedic surgeries following car accidents and industrial in
Solo and ensemble guitarist performing in different genres. Singer/songwriter.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 29, 2019 by Dave G in Dale, WI
"Martin 000-10E Road Series Acoustic"
I really like the feel and sound of this guitar. I really don't see any problems with it. Quality seems to be very well made.
11 of 13 people (85%) people found this review helpful. Did you?