Moog Minitaur Wood Sides
BACK IN STOCK

Moog Minitaur Wood Sides

Give your Moog Minitaur a more vintage look with these specifically designed wood side panels. Easy to install, looks great, includes classic Moog logo.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 27, 2019 by Jay H in USA, DE
"Moog should know better"
First off I got these at a discount and I still feel like I paid to much for these ends. For the price I expected higher quality wood and something that would be much thicker. This is actually the cheapest wood you can imagine and it's also rather thin. The screws it comes with are different than the machine screws that you replace so I'm not sure why they got that wrong because they didn't exactly fit too well either and I wonder if I stripped anything. The wood ends in all honesty I could have made these myself with a five buck piece of wood from the hardware store. I have actually made better wood ends than these for my Roland Boutiques. Moog should know better than to charge people so much for these things. At best this should be $15 or even better a included on the Minotaur and Sirin from the factory. There's no reason at to why these should be sold separately and not part of the modules they couldn't have cost them more than $3 on a good day to make. I really wish I had made my own by it's the middle of winter and my saw is in my cold garage.
Music Maker
I like them all
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?