Moog Matriarch Analog Synthesizer
LAST ONE

Moog Matriarch Analog Synthesizer

Who needs limits? The Moog Matriarch harnesses decades of research and design to create a semi-modular synthesizer that's powerful, intuitive, and musical.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 22, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best piece of gear I’ve owned..."
When I opened the box I couldn’t help but be in awe. Immediately you can see and feel the high quality of this instrument. Absolutely beautiful. It sounds even better. I bought this on impulse after seeing Mike Dean and 2 chainz making some slaps with it. It lived up to the hype. By far the nicest and best sounding piece of music equipment I’ve purchased. Best of all I ordered it and it was at the door the very next afternoon. Thank you zZounds!!
The sound is extremely rich and detailed. “Organic” is the word that comes to mind. I feel you could use this in a wide range of genres.
You can run other synths, drum machines or vocals through the synth for some awesome sounds.
Very easy.
Highest quality instrument I’ve owned.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 13, 2020 by Todd Z in Kalamazoo, MI
"Great and Disappointing at the sametime."
The unit looks and feels great. The modular options are mind boggling. The keybed feels great and the build quality is top notch... except mine has three functions that simply don't work at all or improperly. Despite that I I would be tempted to keep it, but I expect these are bugs and not actual broken or damaged parts, and at this price it should be free of such issues. To bad and I reallly love the sound and feel.
Recording Engineer
Whatever comes in.
10 of 39 people (26%) people found this review helpful. Did you?