Moog EP3 Expression Pedal

Moog EP3 Expression Pedal

Got an expression pedal jack or CV input on your keyboard, synthesizer or pedal? With switchable polarity, Moog's smooth EP-3 pedal fits just about any rig.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 8, 2015 by Aaron S
"Perfect for electronic music"
I am an electro acoustic composer who needed an expression pedal to use with my Novation SL 25mkII in conjunction with Ableton Live. Other pedals offered various features for live guitar (or other instruments) that I did not need or want to pay for. I needed the expression pedal function and nothing else, and this pedal provides that, with good quality at an excellent price.Also, it comes with a detachable quarter inch cable, that allows the user to switch out for another one, if needed. Very handy.
Classical education, currently pursuing a doctorate in music composition. Used to play rock guitar. Piano is main instrument.
Classical, electro acoustic, electronic pop, singer/songwriter
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 22, 2014 by Gedy Israel in Denver, CO
"Great Pedal for a Low Price"
I needed a simple but solid expression pedal and Moog definitely delivers. It's comfortable and reacts to your foot well.
Playing guitar non-professionally for 10 years.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 9, 2020 by a customer from gmaul.com
"Great for EQD pedals"
I only use this for the expression inputs on my Earthquaker Devices pedals and it works great. Smooth taper, robust build quality. Makes sense since EQD recommends this pedal. Well worth the price. I’ve tried a few other pedals that were either poor build quality or didn’t feel as good as this one.

Submitted December 23, 2019 by Jeremy Bilger in Lewistown, PA
"Moog ep3 expression pedal"
I bought this for my fractal ax8, and it works wonderful. I'd highly recommend this unit for anyone needing a volume/expression pedal for their fractal audio
Over 25 years of playing guitar
Metal, rock, punk, grunge, hip hop, alternative

Submitted October 6, 2014 by a customer from gmail.com
"Solid, but a little bit awkward"
This thing feels like it could never break, and conveniently allows adjustments for both polarity and range. The polarity is especially nice for me since my keyboard is non-standard. That said, I can't quite find a range level that covers everything I need, and the adjustment seems to drift during use. It's not a terrible problem, it just means my dynamics are limited until I have a moment to readjust.Also, the action is a little slow and heavy, which makes certain uses tough (e.g. wah pedal on the Nord Electro's clavinet).
Gigging keyboardist for 3 years. Also play drums and bass.
Rock, funk, afrobeat
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?