Michael Kelly Patriot Decree Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard

Michael Kelly Patriot Decree Electric Guitar, Pau Ferro Fingerboard

Topped with figured maple, this Patriot also sports a string through design for more resonance that can be felt and heard throughout the entire instrument.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted October 11, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Don't Snitch"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Don't tell anybody about these guitars i don't want the price to go up. Mine came flawless low action setup. The neck is thin sweet and narrow. Grover tuners Graphteck nut coil tap for $400. The pickups are where this guitar is lacking, there fine but if your a seasoned player you'll notice the difference. All in all I'm very very impressed with this guitar. Pickup up change is in the near future.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 25, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Be warned"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I read a different review on AMS regarding the same issue I ran into when I got my new Michael Kelly Patriot; the way the guitar is packaged is awful. It looked like it was thrown in the box before being shipped and if anything I’m surprised the guitar wasn’t broken upon arrival. It’s a really pretty guitar, and beyond the normal issues you’d expect from a $400 guitar like fretwork, setting up, blemishes in the finish, this guitar is well worth the money! You do run a high risk of poor packaging though, and though it didn’t happen to me the other guy from AMS had to order two Michael Kelly’s because the packaging was so bad both his guitars arrived broken.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?