Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5 Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar, 5-String, Pau Ferro Fingerboard
PRICE DROP

Turn some heads with the Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5 acoustic-electric bass. Its quilted maple top and Fishman Presys + electronics deliver warmth and clarity.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 1, 2021 by Butch F in AUSTIN, TX
"Michael Kelly Dragon Fly 5 sting Bass"
Love this ax. After changing out the tuning heads and adding a bone nut and saddle I'm satisfied. This guitar with the on board controls has a great tone even through a cheap practice amp. When I plug it into my Ampeg 1200 pro series I can create a sound so close to a upright it's incredible. The guitar looks plays and sounds like a much more expensive guitar.
Country
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 19, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Michael Kelly Dragon Fly 5 sting Bass"
The guitar is solid and beautiful. The tone you get even on a cheap practice amp is incredible.Now for the bad news.The guitar should be recalled for one reason. The tuning heads. They are the worst on any guitar I ever picked up.I changed the stings and put on a high end set of flat wounds and that made a great improvement.I'll change the tuning heads asap.I would buy this ax again I just hope they fix the tuning heads issue. To put this much quality in a guitar and cheapen it with garbage is a shame.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?