Michael Kelly '53 DB Flame Maple Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard
ONLY 2 LEFT

Michael Kelly '53 DB Flame Maple Electric Guitar, Maple Fingerboard

Express yourself with a simple and good-looking axe! Loaded with coil-splittable humbuckers, this guitar produces a punchy tone that will cut through a mix.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 27, 2021 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Michael Kelly '53 DB in Cherry Sunburst"
This is one sweet looking and sweet sounding guitar. Double humbuckers that can be spit and they are very nice. The body and neck are flawless. I got it when it was on "price drop". Excellent deal, thanks to zZounds, who is always great to work with. If you ever need gear I am advising you to start here. Very good folks to work with. This Michael Kelly '53 DB is my first of theirs but won't be the last. Made in Indonesia and crafted very well. Get yourself one and see . The mod 8 wiring really separates it from other manufacturers. I love T-style guitars and this one plays really well and the aesthetics of it is excellent. If you've been wondering about purchasing an MK all I can say is, go for it. I think you'll be satisfied. This is my third guitar purchase through zZounds and a couple of amps. I will always use them for gear. I've yet to send anything back to them due to to being substandard, screwed up , or a lemon. When I contacted MK to register my guitar for warranty purpose they immediately contacted me back and sent me a really nice MK tee shirt for free. Personally I thought that was pretty cool. It's a good quality tee also.

Submitted March 6, 2021 by Lewis Lott in New Castle, DE
"Niiice"
I usually wait a while before doing a review but I was immediately impressed by the sound and quality of this guitar. Setup was very nice, not the best fret edge work but not unplayable. Sharp edges on the nut could kill you if you’re stupid
Would have given 5 stars across the board if the fret work was better and the top was better matched I’m very happy with the guitar.
Decent tuners
Great 8 mod is very useful. Very versatile and great sounding tone set.
Guitar seems to be well made I hope to get many years of enjoyment from it
Personally I think it’s a great value. I have a lot of guitars. This ranks with the best of them soundwise, some were $1000 plus.
No need for manufacturer support.
I didn’t have a tele and at this price this filled the bill.
Toured US and overseas.
Rock, funk, jazz, gospel.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 9, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Update"
Previously I stated the maple top was not well matched but in better lighting and different angle I see that the top is actually book matched. Everything else stands. Great guitar, pls ignore corny joke about the nut.