Mojotone Pre-Wired Strat Standard 5-Way Wiring Kit

Mojotone Pre-Wired Strat Standard 5-Way Wiring Kit

Re-doing your Strat's electronics? Go with this Mojotone wiring kit -- it features 5-way wiring with a master volume and two tone controls.

Submitted February 27, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"I hate to do this..."
At first glance these mojotone harness are a thing if beauty. My friend recommended them to me when I complained about how I didn't want to solder up another harness and just wanted a drop in. Before I even soldered my pickups to this harness I noticed 2 cables hanging on for dear life with almost galvanized cloudy colored solder joints. I barely pressed on them to check integrity and they snapped. I fixed that and finished the hookup. I was having some bad grounding issues when playing so i disassembled several times, reflowing every joint that I made. I should have known to try my own work because the problem ended up being yet another mojotone solder joint. Will post a video link.Mojotone SSS - crap. https://imgur.com/gallery/E5DJxhNLooking elsewhere for my harnesses.