Mojotone 59 Clone Humbucker Pickup Set
BACK IN STOCK

Mojotone 59 Clone Humbucker Pickup Set

A clone of the holy grail of vintage humbuckers, the Mojotone '59 Clone set is ideal for tone purists seeking the articulation of late '50s PAF pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 19, 2018 by Doc Castle in Bristol, VA
"Mojotone 59 Clone Humbucker Pickup Set"
I just finished installing a Mojotone 59 Clone Humbucker Pickup Set into an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Gold Top. WOW! I had a hard time putting the guitar down. The tone is awesome. I play Blues, Blues-Rock, and this is the tone I was looking for. Plugged into a Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue the tone is beyond anything I had hoped for. Buy a set of these and you won't regret it.
I've been playing guitar for 55 years.
Blues/Rocl
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 10, 2019 by Scott S in Accident, MD
"Nice tone"
I purchased these to put into a 2017 Gibson Les Paul Traditional with 50's style wiring. I wanted to replace the BB1 and BB2 pickups that were in there from the factory, which I like but were a little to bright for my taste. These 59 clones sound good, not quite as bright and have a more mids and lows. They have sort of a mellow smooth tone. With the volume on 10 the distort nicely through both my Marshall DSL 100 and my Bugera G5. And the clean up as you roll off the volume. At first, I was not sure if I liked them, but after about 8 hours of playing I think they sound really nice after doing some height adjustment and setting the pole screws. These don't seem to be as high of an out put as the BB1 & BB2, but they do have a more classic sound and are close to what is in my 79 LP Custom.
40 years lead and rythm guitar, some bass and assortment of other instruments. I have been a Guitar Tech for 35 years.
Rock, classic rock, metal.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 15, 2019 by Scott S in Accident, MD
"Sweet"
I dropped a set of these into a 2017 Gibson Les Paul Traditional. They sound great. They are not as treblely as the BB1 and BB2 combo and have more mids and lows, which is exactly what I was looking for.
Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative and some old punk.