Mojotone Quiet Coil NC-1 Acoustic Soundhole Pickup

Mojotone Quiet Coil NC-1 Acoustic Soundhole Pickup

Proudly made in the USA, this Mojotone acoustic pickup fits in a standard soundhole and produces a natural acoustic tone without any unwanted noise.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted March 22, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best pickup I've ever used"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I play regular acoustic gigs, and for the past 10+ years I've used an LR Baggs M1 Active. It's a great pickup. But recently I've been been playing more lead parts than usual, and I found the Baggs to be a little lacking somehow…just not as responsive and balanced as I'd like. I tried several preamp pedals to compensate, but wasn't really happy. On a whim, I decided to try the Mojotone NC-1. Holy cow! It was night and day difference. I mean a HUGE difference. Compared to the Baggs, the NC-1 just sounds bigger, more realistic, more alive and more balanced. It makes the Baggs sound like a piezo in comparison. There is so much more of the sonic spectrum covered. It's absolutely huge and rich. I'll be buying a second one shortly for my other acoustic.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 2, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Beautiful sound!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I put this in my Martin HD-28 and it sounds very much like my guitar. It's really sensitive and I can hear when I tap the top or pickup coming through which I guess is part of the natural tone. I was worried about feedback but cranked through my Bose L1 it was completely silent with absolutely no feedback. This replaced an M-80 because it was unusable at high volumes with feedback and didn't sound nearly as good. I'm very happy with this purchase!
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?