Mojotone '58 Quiet Coil HSS Strat Prewired Pickguard

Mojotone '58 Quiet Coil HSS Strat Prewired Pickguard

Get noise-free vintage Strat tone without compromising true single-coil playing feel with this easily installed Mojotone 58 QuietCoil HSS loaded pickguard.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 23, 2019 by Guy C
"Mojotone 58 QuietCoil HSS Pickguard - YES"
The worksmanship on the wiring is top notch. The pickups sound absolutely amazing. I have an LTD SN200 and the guitar sounds beautiful now! The blend feature has to be heard to be truly appreciated, the pickups are warm but bright and sound full. I'm very, very happy with the sound.The one downside is that the pickguard as wired did not fit my guitar! I guess you need something with the exact Strat routing dimensions and hole alignment. I had to use my old pickguard to get this to fit but I am quite pleased with this purchase. If you have a Strat and want a simple upgrade to your sound definitely recommended!
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 31, 2019 by Andy W in Edgewater, MD
"Killer set up"
Got this for a start project I was building. Sounds killer with so many tone options with the humbucker bender. Super easy to install and the workmanship is too notch.
Pro bassist, guitarist and vocalist
Rock, blues, country, funk
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?