Marshall MG30GFX Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x10", 30 Watts)
BACK IN STOCK

Marshall MG30GFX Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x10", 30 Watts)

Go from clean to crunch and beyond with this 30-watt Marshall. Use the on-board effects, like chorus, reverb, and delay, to give your sound a creative touch.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 9, 2018 by Paul E M in BISMARCK, MO
"More Power than you need for home."
For starters I had a Fender champion 20 that no matter what you done you could not get a good clean tone from it. Fender amps have went to crap.The Marshall MG30 has a great sounding clean tone. I plugged it in and everything went to awesome. great sounds to a musicians ear. The crunch channel is nice but I will be using most of my pedal board for that.Also has very nice effects to blend in with your pedals.I am very pleased with the Marshall MG30 and very glad I sold the fender.I would never go back to a fender. This Marshall MG30 is a great sounding basic amp. nothing to get in the way of your playing like this knob that program or download ETC.Reminds me of the amps they use to build in the 70s and 80s.Thanks Marshall for keeping this simple.
10yr plus with 6 string guitars and 4 string 3 string Cigar Box Guitars
Anything I desire
21 of 22 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 9, 2018 by Paul E M in BISMARCK, MO
"More Power than you need for home."
For starters I had a Fender champion 20 that I had been using and Fender amps has turned to crap. You could not get a good clean tone no matter what you done So I took a chance at this Marshall MG30 and everything turned to awesome.Fantastic clean tones and great crunch channel. Don't ever think I'd use the overdrive 2 channels because I run pedals for that.It has Fantastic built in effects as well.I am really pleased with this Marshall MG30 amp and I am glad I sold the Fender champion 20 because it was like a toy compared to this.Always also great service from zZounds.
Playing 10yr plus, 6 string guitars 4 string a 3 string Cigar box guitars
Anything I desire
10 of 11 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?