Marshall MG30GFX Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x10", 30 Watts)

Marshall MG30GFX Guitar Combo Amplifier (1x10", 30 Watts)

Go from clean to crunch and beyond with this 30-watt Marshall. Use the on-board effects, like chorus, reverb, and delay, to give your sound a creative touch.

Overall:
2.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
2.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted October 9, 2018 by Paul E M in BISMARCK, MO
"More Power than you need for home."
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
For starters I had a Fender champion 20 that I had been using and Fender amps has turned to crap. You could not get a good clean tone no matter what you done So I took a chance at this Marshall MG30 and everything turned to awesome.Fantastic clean tones and great crunch channel. Don't ever think I'd use the overdrive 2 channels because I run pedals for that.It has Fantastic built in effects as well.I am really pleased with this Marshall MG30 amp and I am glad I sold the Fender champion 20 because it was like a toy compared to this.Always also great service from zZounds.
Playing 10yr plus, 6 string guitars 4 string a 3 string Cigar box guitars
Anything I desire
14 of 15 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 28, 2022 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Worst amp ever"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
This amp was so bad Marshall should be ashamed. Its the most shrill sterile, tinny amp I have ever heard, and that saying alot for solid state. My sons grandma bought him a no name 10 watt amp with a 6 inch speaker that sounded better than this. Do yourself a favor and go with a Boss Katana 50 watt for a little less than this. Im not sure if some of the people giving this a positive rating are newer layers or what. But there are far better solid state practice amps out there. To be fair I bought this from elsewhere, but I just want to steer people clear of this amp anywhere I can.

Submitted October 9, 2018 by Paul E M in BISMARCK, MO
"More Power than you need for home."
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
For starters I had a Fender champion 20 that no matter what you done you could not get a good clean tone from it. Fender amps have went to crap.The Marshall MG30 has a great sounding clean tone. I plugged it in and everything went to awesome. great sounds to a musicians ear. The crunch channel is nice but I will be using most of my pedal board for that.Also has very nice effects to blend in with your pedals.I am very pleased with the Marshall MG30 and very glad I sold the fender.I would never go back to a fender. This Marshall MG30 is a great sounding basic amp. nothing to get in the way of your playing like this knob that program or download ETC.Reminds me of the amps they use to build in the 70s and 80s.Thanks Marshall for keeping this simple.
10yr plus with 6 string guitars and 4 string 3 string Cigar Box Guitars
Anything I desire
28 of 31 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 11, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"It's not terrible"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
The clean channel is tolerable, but the Crunch and the OD 1 and 2 sound like black water. I didn't care for any of the effects either. You'll be happy for a minute least, just to escape the moddulation that bleeds through each effect until you find the one and only sweet spot, but guess what? Even that tone gets old quick. The reverb dial allows you to switch from Studio to Spring modes! Not much difference between them- so if close your eyes, and turn the dial, you won't give two wet farts which side you're on.
The intput jack is plastic, so you'll need to pay attention or you could easily break it stepping on your cable. -Not the kind of thing I wanna worry about.
3 of 8 people (38%) people found this review helpful. Did you?