Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum

Mapex MPX Maple Snare Drum

For Mapex, performance is everything. With flanged steel hoops, adjustable throw-offs, and Remo drumheads, the MPX maple snare drum performs beautifully.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 5, 2017 by Shondell T in Lynchburg, VA
"Snares"a beast"
I own this baby, and I have the Remo Black Max matching snare on top and Remo Black Suede snare side on the bottom, I did change the snare to a 42 strand band. The drum has so much depth ,punch, cut, power. .. YOU NAAAAAME IT!!! Every where I play it I get offers on site ..money in hand offers. .. great snare if you play pop, rock, and gospel(recommended).
I have been playing music since i was four drums first, then guitar, and follow up with bass. I am in my late 30's professional
Pop, R&B, funk, blues, Christian, hip hop, country
49 of 50 people (98%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 23, 2018 by Ed A in Garden Grove, CA
"Ed A"
You will find a better value in a 8x14 wood snare . This snare sounds awesome straight out of the box . I didn't even use the Evans Genera head I bought along with this snare . Just tuned it up and this snare is poppin !
Playing music for 54 yrs .
All genre's
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?