Mackie Thump18S Powered Subwoofer Speaker

Mackie Thump18S Powered Subwoofer Speaker

Bolster your PA's low end with this high-output powered sub. Pushing 1200 watts through a custom 18" woofer in a tough wood enclosure, the Thump18S thumps!

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 21, 2017 by Jimmy Sheese in Terre Haute , IN
"work horse "
this sub , all I can say is I push it hard and it don't peek out the lows are perfect for my Mackie thump series speakers
DJ , Live Sound Production , Event Planner
all Styles
31 of 31 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 19, 2015 by Sandy S in Raleigh, NC
"Mackie Thump18S Powered Subwoofer"
I ordered the first one in Jan 2015 then ordered the second one May 2015. Nothing but the truth. I use Two Samson Powered 15 2 way speakers for my mids and highs. Every party or show I do this system cranks nonstop with no popping or beat drops. A must have for anyone who is serious about true quality bass that fills any venue..
Mobile Dj
Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B, Blues
97 of 102 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 3, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great Product, Late Shipping"
Love this sub, and it goes great with my pair of Mackie thump 15's. Amazing value for the price and it definitely pumps out deep lows that you can feel. A little annoyed as the shipping took an additional 8 days to get here from when they claimed and I was out of town and had to coordinate with friends to bring my package inside... so much for the "two day shipping".
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 21, 2019 by Marcus R in Tupelo, MS
"Thumps 18s"
I'm a mobile DJ and needed to add a sub to complete my setup. After reading numerous reviews, I decided to go with the thump 18s since my tops are Mackie as well. I was satisfied from the moment I plugged it up. This thing pushes nonstop for me and never clips. I'll definitely be buying another one soon!!!!
11 of 12 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 29, 2020 by Ramon Lucio in Brownsville, TX
"Mackie speakers"
I bought 2 bottom speakers and they great . It gives me a good solid bass . I've used them many times and so far so good for small and big events . I highly recommend them.
I've been a musician for over 20 years
Conjunto music
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 9, 2020 by Abram H in Kingsland, AR
"Good Product"
Originally purchased two to pair with the Mackie Thump BT mains for easy use. This setup works fine and would give you what you expect to get. However when paired with a DBX venu360, they come alive. Running 3 of the thump 18’s and 3 of the thump 15 BT mains you get a very detailed and aggressive sound. Is it a higher end QSC or JBL setup? No! But for the price you get a good solid subwoofer that will make you happy for small outdoor events or house parties. They will take some abuse. We have them set up in one of our camps and play them 5 – 10 hours every week. We have done this every week for the last 8 months. 35% of the play time is extremely aggressive play time. With quantity you will get a very well balanced small venue or maybe even medium venue setup. I would recommend a processor but they will work fine without. The cabinets are easy to move and are sturdy. They look great and can take some physical abuse without damage. Overall I think you can’t go wrong with them.
DIY
All
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 14, 2018 by Robert Rudock in Indian Trail, NC
"Must have 3rd Component"
If you are buying the Mackie Thump speakers, you'll definitely want this to complete the set. The bass is not very profound with the speakers, which is just fine, because they do accel at delivering crisp mids and highs. This thing is enormous but carryable and has the big sound to go with it. The price for it is very reasonable compared to home theater components. In fact I don't see why home theater subs are so expensive with what you get here for your money. Night and day and so much power. 5/5 across the board.
30 Year guitarist, some brass, very little piano. In a band, occasional gig, lots of home jam get togethers.
Generally hard to very hard rock. Boston, STP, Ozzy.
9 of 11 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?