map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-Q92B

Rating and Reviews: Mackie Thump15BST Speaker

Mackie's most powerful Thump Boosted PA speaker, the 15BST delivers 1300 watts, smart DSP modes, and wireless Bluetooth streaming to two speakers in stereo.

"THUMP IS WHAT THEY DO!!!" submitted January 12, 2018

By Richard S. in Pittsburgh, PA
Musical Background: DJ
Music Style: All Types
Overall: Just received my Thump 15bst's today. They cam in a Mackie Labeled and Nicely Packed Box. After Unboxing and a Simple Setup I was Jamming Music off My ipod In less then 10 minutes! I also downloaded The Thump App and it was very easy to Sync and Set Up. You can tell the Speaker Has Power Cause Even at a Low Volume It Still Hits The Low's. Sound Is Bright And Clear. Have Not Cranked Them Up Yet as I want to let Them Break In Slowly. Very Impressed With The Easy Setup And Versatility Of them! I can't Wait To use them At A Venue Soon! The Craftsmanship and Quality Of Them Is Also A Plus!!!

"15Bst's for Studio and Live band..." submitted June 10, 2019

By Fred E B. in Murfreesboro, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Guitarist for 32 years. Also play Bass, Drums and Piano. Studio Owner and Professional musician
Overall: I have been researching these for about a month after I came upon them while looking for a good speaker for both my studio and full band P.A. After reading everything I could find on them and doing endless comparisons for price, quality, features and versatility I finally pulled the trigger last week and ordered them. I waited a week before posting a review because I wanted to put them through rigorous testing of every application for which I'll be using them. To start, I plugged them in and just played music from my tablet via Bluetooth. The fact that I downloaded the thump connect app. the night before I received them and familiarized myself with it and saved three settings that I knew I'd be using was very cool and significantly shortened the time from unboxing to listening to them. The sound quality of the music was clear and loud. I didn't really use the Bluetooth streaming feature as a consideration when buying them but it's a cool feature nonetheless. Next I plugged my Alesis Strike Pro drum kit into them and was very pleased with the sound quality as well as the volume. While using them for my drums I laid them on their side like a wedge monitor and they are much better monitors than my previous ones. Having my tablet and phone mounted to my drums when I play makes controlling the volume and setting the EQ through the Thump Connect app so painless as now I never have to get up to adjust anything on the P.A. or monitors and I'm already spoiled by this and can't image not having it. I also plugged My bass guitar directly into them and was wowed by how great it sounded. I am completely content with using the 15BST's as a bass amp and now saving money not having to buy one since I am not actually a bass player and only play when recording. Finally I ran my mixer through them and used them as a standard P.A. minus the hassle of separate amps, power conditioners etc... that is usually needed for a decent P.A. So I guess the takeaway for anyone reading this is, the Mackie Thump 15BST's work so well for everything for which I've used them so far that I am now saving to buy 2 of the 18S subs so I can use them as the mains for everything in my studio when my band practices and I'm also going to purchase 2 or 3 more of the 12 or 15BST's to use as monitors or whatever the moment calls for at the time. With 2 of the 15bst's atop 2 18S subs, not only will that setup work for any and all of my studio and band practice needs but also I'm confident that setup with a 16ch mixer will work for any small to medium sized venue.

"SUPERB!!! " submitted January 17, 2018

By Doc Y. in Blytheville, AR
Musical Background: 40+ years
Music Style: R&B, Chicago House, Chicago Steppers, Classic Soul, Hip-hop, Blues, Electronic
Overall: The Mackie Thump 15BST is unquestionably one of the best full-range speakers I have ever purchased. Crystal clear highs and precise low-end bottom with PUNCH are the hallmark of a solid 2-way full-range speaker. This speaker has both! The Bluetooth feature and IOS app with unparalleled functionality puts this speaker in a class all by itself. I purchased a pair and because of the superb sound quality and advanced, user-friendly on-board controls a second pair is already in the budget. Thanks to the Mackie team for giving us audio professionals something simple, affordable and innovative in a compact design. This product, I'm certain, will change the way full-range speakers are designed. Bose, JBL, EV, Turbosound, Cerwin Vega - LOOK OUT! Mackie beat you to the PUNCH - no pun intended!!!
21 of 22 people (95.45%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Speaker" submitted July 3, 2019

By Derrick T. in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: jam at home, amateur dj
Music Style: all genres, hip hop rap, spanish
Overall: This speaker is so impressive, the sound is very nice and its powerful, when raised up the speaker doesnt struggle, meaning no distortion.The sound is very nice, this is definitely a high end speaker, i use for basic home gatherings and to home dj hookup, super impressed and pleased with this product. I highly recommend it. Not only for the home use, but i could see this being used professionally for dj gigs or venues

"Thumper" submitted May 14, 2020

By David H. in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: I’ve been playin music for 25 years
Overall: I got my speakers yesterday and I must say, I’m impressed. It’s non comparable to a JBL as some are trying to compare here, but I’ll tell you it has a very quality sound you’ll like.

"Awesome!" submitted April 6, 2019

By John C. in Louisville, KY
Musical Background: keyboardist, piano, vocalist, Dj
Overall: If you find a better speaker than the Mackie Thump15BST that offers the same features and high quality sound for anything close to this price I’d like to know. I own EV’s and QSC’s. I’m considering replacing them all with this speaker. A+ Mackie! Impressed!!

"Awesome!" submitted April 6, 2019

By John C. in Louisville, KY
Musical Background: keyboardist, piano, vocalist, Dj

"Wow Biggest waste of money EVER" submitted August 10, 2018

Overall
Overall: So let me start my saying this speaker is TRASH. I bought this Mackie thinking that it would compare or at least come close to my JBL Eon612 but oh boy was I wrong. Right out of the box you can feel the quality difference from the jbl and mackie. After plugging it in and connecting via the Bluetooth the set up part was easy and fast I’ll say that. The sound of this speaker is awful it didn’t even come close to my jbl and I mean that. I remember unboxing the jbl and testing it out and getting that WOW factor when I listened. This mackie is lacking so much sound and punch. Maybe I had it set up all wrong who knows. Anyways speaker was lacking took it to work mind you I work in a factory a LOUD factory at that. After setting this mackie up and just starting my work day not even a hour in and the sub blew. Not even an HOUR. And I was not being stupid with it my jbl lasted me a whole year and I listen to heavier electronic music. Basically if your thinking about this speaker don’t do it from my experience and what I heard coming out of this thing it’s lacking heavily. I just had to return it and get another Jbl because of all this mess. I will never buy another mackie product again period!!!!!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-Q92B. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: