When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-8S28

Rating and Reviews: Mackie Thump15A PA Speaker

Meet the updated, upgraded 15" Mackie Thump! Modernized design, 1300 watts of power, and DSP from Mackie's SRM series make these PA speakers a superb value.

"Well Done Mackie !" submitted August 1, 2018

By Nick L in Framingham, MA
Overall
Musical Background: 43 Years In Music !
Music Style: All styles dance, reggae, hip hop, world music
Overall: The new Thumps definitely have more power and have the edge when you need to push them a little. Im some 10 gigs in with these and you cant beat the weight, power or sound with these but I use a Yamaha mixer and a Mackie mixer sometimes and they sound awesome. I know when I go into a room ive got the power ! Ive used them in hotel ballrooms without a sub up to 200 people. I bought the bags also, take care of your gear and it will take care of you ! Im 43 Years in Bands and Dj and in my 60s and appreciate the lightweight of these and the power. Hip hop, rock and house no problem. If you want the thump these are the ones !

"More power " submitted October 23, 2017

By DJBWILL W in Crystal River , FL
Music Style: All
Overall: I only did one gig with them and they pass the test. They have more power than the last thump. You can tell right away. Now let me tell you about the first and only review a head of this one. I don’t know what he’s talking about but it’s must be his mixer. You have 4 preset EQ on the speakers but you have to tune in on your mixer for the sound you want. I think there are great for the price and I have JBL’s and EV’s not as good as the JBL but for the price you can’t go wrong.
33 of 34 people (97.06%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Mackie Thump 15" submitted February 24, 2018

By Jose Gastelum in Calexico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar for over 7 years, singer/songwriter.
Music Style: Rock/Blues/Alternative/Indie
Overall: I bought this speaker for 2 main purposes: Use at home as a PA system speaker and for live situations as a Monitor/Loudspeaker. The Mackie thump 15 sounds amazing, it provides very clear sound from vocals, instruments and drums when mic'ed properly. I have used this speaker mainly with a mixer mic'ing an acoustic guitar, electric guitars and vocals and the sound it provides is as good as the one coming from the amps/guitars. It doesn't blend your sound in any way, you get what comes out of the mixer. The only reason I dont give a full 5* is because I dont like that it has "pre-set" eq, I would rather it to have basic 2-3 band EQ or even just a volume knob instead of that because if gives me the placebo feeling that my sound can be not better, but different in a way I could probably like. Anyway, when used with a mixer you can EQ to your taste. I have also used the speaker to play music from my computer and it sound very nice, lots of bass from this speaker.

"mackie thump 1300 watt" submitted March 11, 2018

By steve keller in winnsboro, SC
Overall
Musical Background: playing for about 25 years i play guitar and keyboard mostly at home with friends
Music Style: christian rock blues
Overall: bought the used one it works fine . front light does'nt work but i'm good with that . have'nt had a chance to really turn it up yet . so i'll do another review later for that part. never had to use manufacturer support.

"Best for entry level DJ on budget!" submitted August 1, 2018

By Michael Miller in StCloud, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar,10 yes!. Home picker!
Music Style: Metal,classic rock!
Overall: Great sound, head to head blows JBLs out of the water! Very loud, with no clipping!

"Best 15s for the money!" submitted August 2, 2018

By Michael Miller in StCloud, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 10yrs guitar, 35 yes live sound! Audio all tiles!
Music Style: Metal, classic rock, and heavy rock!
Overall: As advertised! And more, the pair will make your ears bleed! Can't say enough!

"No Clarity" submitted November 13, 2018

By Sheila Woodin in Gresham, OR
Music Style: Live rock band
Overall: I bought this speaker to use as a main but it is terrible for vocals. Very muddy even when eq'ing it from the board. I waited about 2 months before writing this review to let it break in. I usually like Mackie products but this one falls short. Even though its 1300 watts my ev 12- 1000 watt blows it away. Therefore; I use it just to mic the drums and run the bass through it. Forget using it as a rehearsal speaker. it feeds back mids and bass even though the EQ's are down. The only thing I can think of is if it had an EQ on the speaker I could dial the highs in but it doesn't have an EQ just a dummy dsp for live and monitors. I am very dissappointed that this is supposed to be 1300 watts it sure don't sound like it

"Mackie loudspeaker don't do it!!" submitted October 3, 2017

By Paul Neyhart in Hazleton, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been an advid listener and music lover for 40 years!
Music Style: Rock, hip hop, jazz, any good music!
Overall: Mackie loudspeakers are fine if you like noise!! Not music!! There is no midrange or tone!! I want music not noise!! Does not provide smooth sound! Over priced!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-8S28. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST