Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional USB Mixer, 12-Channel

Mackie ProFX12v3 Professional USB Mixer, 12-Channel

Mackie's 3rd gen of a best-selling compact mixer, the ProFX12 gives you 7 Onyx mic preamps, one-knob compressors on 4 channels, 2-in/4-out USB I/O, and more.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 3, 2020 by Cody Lees in Beaverton, OR
"Great product and fantastic customer support"
Great product for this noob to using a mixing board. The one thing I wanted to comment on is Mackie’s customer service. TOP NOTCH!!!! I had a problem with the mixer and all I had to do was send a quick vid of the problem and some details and they warrantied it and are sending me a new one.
Novices guitar and keys
Rock blues metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 10, 2020 by Ken O in Austin, TX
"Superior Mixer/USB Interface For Both Home Studio and Live Productions"
We've been in the music biz since 1981, have seen a gazzilion products come and go over the years,so we can attest to Mackie's commitment to making good gear. The new ProFX 12v3 w/ONYX preamps and USB interface provides everything a working musician needs,including FX. While the AD/DA conversion isn't RME quality, it does provide excellent specs and a ton of clean headroom. We love it nearly as much as our XR12;between the two, we have it all covered. The ONYX pre's are easily as good as the Midas-designed,better actually for certain mics. This mixer is a The One.
The ONYX preamps are Top Tog at this price!
We totally dig all the included features as this mixer provides all the needed bells n whistles. Main plus for us is the MIX knob for use when recording latency free recordings. It's an Interface...or a mixer...or both,way awesome.
Easiest mixer to use! Mackie has a rock solid driver for all their interfaces, making this one of the best USB 24/192 recording interfaces in this pricerange. Of course, this is the only 2in/4 out interface with all these features.
Mackie quality plus a real IEC cable, instead of an adapter!
Nothing beats it, price-wise or feature-wise.
Blew us away,for reals. This is one QUIET mixer and the ONYX preamps are serious kit. Add in a channel compressor w/FX,plus all the I/O routing options,and you have a mixer at the top of the heap.
4 decades in the Biz.
10 of 11 people (91%) people found this review helpful. Did you?