Mackie Mix12FX Compact Mixer with Effects, 12-Channel

Mackie Mix12FX Compact Mixer with Effects, 12-Channel

Perfect for your basic live sound setup, the compact, 12-channel Mackie Mix12 is loaded with 12 different on-board effects to add some pizzazz to your mix.

Overall:
3 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
2.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 28, 2017 by Greg H in Wilmington, DE
"Great, Inexpensive Setup for live music"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I picked this board up when I was ramping up to begin playing solo gigs along with my duo gigs. Need something light and portable. This was the ticket. No, it doesn't have an On/Off switch. Not really a super huge issue. I only have one speaker and if you pan over to one side, the fx don't seem to come through. No issue. I simply keep pan at center. The sounds I get from this board and the Mackie Thump 12 is fantastic. I use for solo and duo gigs. Can't beat it for the price. I have been using this for over a year now and couldn't be happier with my purchase.
35 years as a musician in some way shape or form
Classic Rock
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 7, 2019 by Gary Grey in Indianapolis, IN
"Very Satisfied Mackie Mix12FX"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I bought this Mackie Mix12FX From Zzounds and after about an hour of tweaking it everything sounds great. I am so very happy that i bought this mixer as it was just the thing i needed to put the finishing touch on the sound of my metal rig.
I currently play in my garage / electric and acoustic
metal and acoustic
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 18, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"May Not Last"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
I have owed two of these mixers. The first one Zzounds exchanged for me a couple of months after I ordered it due to fantom power issues. It was very nice of them to do so, but less then a year later the 2nd mixer started to develop the same issue with channel pot issues. Example, I can completely turn down the levels to zero and still hear a load signal coming threw lol. When I spoke to Mackie support they said it’s the lowest line of products they self and it’s due to competitive (cheap) components and they advices me to purchase something from a higher tier. So I definitely don’t recommend this. Others may not experience the same issue, but this is my experience. I do however have a 20 year old Behringer mixer that is about the same size and is still going strong. Anyways, good luck
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 3, 2019 by Ron Thompson in Lewes, DE
"Ok mixer-not what I was expecting"
Overall: 3 out of 5 stars
I realize this is an inexpensive mixer, but, I have owned a lot of Mackie products and they have always sounded good. I bought this for an acoustic setup and also as an emergency backup for my rackmount digital mixer. I'm using it with a pair of Mackie Thump 12 cabs. The features and layout are good, but, I just can't get it too sound good. Sound quality is very bland, even with the FX. the EQ knobs don't seem to do much either.
Singer/guitar player - playing live for over 26 years
Hard Rock, Acoustic Rock
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 14, 2015 by Thomas Stidham in Keystone Heights, FL
"Mackie Mix12FX Compact Mixer with Effects 12-Channe"
Overall: 1 out of 5 stars
Purchased a Bose L1 Model II system from Zzounds with T1 Tonematch. AWESOME! Found the 3 Mike inputs on the Tonematch were not enough so added the Mackie. I plug another Vocal Mike, guitar and Piano into the Mackie then from there into the Tonematch. Gives me more channels and does a nice job. Handles our 4 piece band and gives us a sound head and shoulders above anything else I've used in the past.
Been playing 40 years. A hobby as I have a vocation to earn a living. A professional as we play out 8-10 times a month.
We are a variety cover dance band.
14 of 27 people (52%) people found this review helpful. Did you?