Mackie DRM-315 Powered Loudspeaker

Mackie DRM-315 Powered Loudspeaker

With 2300 watts pushing dedicated high/mid/low drivers and powerful DSP tools, Mackie's 3-way powered PA speakers deliver incredible sound to your audience.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted August 18, 2019 by Josue Beliz in Moses Lake, WA
"Sound great and Well Built"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I thought they were at a great price point the build is a lot better and comparable to JBL SRX and EV ETX I didn’t need all the fancy app connectivity; so these 3 way were what I needed for DJ and band; paired them with Mackies DRM18 sub...
26 years keyboard jam at home and professional live
Latin Spanish regional music
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 17, 2019 by Josue Beliz in Moses Lake, WA
"Sound great and Well Built"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
26 years keyboard jam at home and professional live
Latin Spanish regional music
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 22, 2020 by Corey Wilson in Chicago, IL
"Mackie failed me again"
Overall: 2.5 out of 5 stars
I cannot buy any more Mackie speakers. This Speaker stated 2300watts?!?!! Man, listen!!! If I can stand in front of this speaker while the VU is in red or on 10 and maintain a conversation with someone without repeating yourself. They are not 2300 watts! My Mackie HDR1800s 1000watts were out beating them. I had to turn the subs down so the tops can be heard. The sound quality....!! The highs freq seem to have a cutoff and sub is ok.. just ok.. You're going to need a subwoofer to assist this unit at a big party but a smaill party, it will do fine. I wouldn't recommend this speakers to dj. Go with JBL, QSC or EV. No more Mackie speakers for me. If you noticed, the price dropped $600.00
5 of 7 people (71%) people found this review helpful. Did you?