Mackie DRM-215 Powered Loudspeaker

Mackie DRM-215 Powered Loudspeaker

Build a powerful PA with Mackie's flagship DRM Series. Loaded with tweakable DSP tools, this 15" powered speaker makes the most efficient use of 1600 watts.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 7, 2019 by DJBWILL W in Crystal River, FL
"Mackie step it up."
I started off with Mackie thump. For the money, good Choice. I kept hearing about the Qsc,EV,JBL speakers. I had them all !!! I’m not about the low end. Talking about SRX815,KW153 and let me tell you,these DRM can keep up with them in power also Quality sound. Like I said keep up, But not better. But for the price different. The DRM is the winner, hands down if you want to save like $500. I’m a DJ also do sound check from time to time. You can’t go wrong with DRM’s.
DJ
All
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 8, 2019 by Jon T in Akron, OH
"Wow! Awesome 15" powered speaker"
DRM series are the best I have heard. I love my DRM 215 speakers and the bass response & clarity. A sure winner over EV, JBL, QSC, & Yamaha powered speakers. I am looking at the DRM 315s for larger outdoor events & weddings.
Wedding DJ