Mackie DRM-18S Powered Subwoofer

Mackie DRM-18S Powered Subwoofer

Reinforce your sound with Mackie's flagship PA subwoofer. The stackable, flyable DRM18S powered sub supports your low end with 2000 watts of Class D power.

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted August 5, 2019 by Matthew G in San Antonio, TX
"This sub bumps!!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Forget the first review he don’t know what he is talking aboutThis sub is massive and one shook up a whole hall full of 200 people Very beautiful low sound bass Worth every penny
10 years plus
13 of 14 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 5, 2021 by DJBWILL Williams in Crystal River, FL
"Have to give them another try"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I bought a scratch and dent one. I love the sound and it really gets loud and clear but it’s was rattling at really lower hz. I tried everything and realize it was Damaged. When I got it the box was beat to all hell. Let zZounds know. No problem,got a return label. But I decided to go wit QSC the newer one and believe me beside of the rattling the Mackie is very close and you can save $400. So I’m definitely going to get drm again but with COVID-19 Business was down to a holt. It’s picking up again and getting 2 of them soon.
DJ for a long time
All
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 21, 2019 by Erik C in Leonardtown, MD
"Mediocre at best"
Overall: 2 out of 5 stars
We bought these subs to replace the EV Elx118s 700 watt subs that are about 8 years old. These new mackie subs dont live up to the expectation I had for them. They are not very loud and I have done everything I can to really bring these out. But the 2000 watts really sound like 200 ways. Mackie support wasnt helpful in the least either.
26 years musician full time musician bassplayer
All genres
5 of 13 people (38%) people found this review helpful. Did you?