When you call, mention priority code 20J-7B9K

Rating and Reviews: Mackie CR5BT Monitors

Featuring Bluetooth streaming audio and an all-wood, rear-ported cabinet, the CR5BT monitor speakers deliver deep bass response and versatile input options.

"Quality monitors at an unbeatable price!" submitted August 31, 2018

By Alfred Dawson in Parker, CO
Overall
Musical Background: B.M. Music Theory, Composer, Producer, DJ, Trombone, Piano, Guitar
Music Style: EDM, Hip-Hop, Classical, Jazz.
Sound: I love the sound of these monitors. Punchy, Powerful, clean and crisp! Feature: My favorite features are the selectable active speaker location, front volume knob and headphone port. My only complaint about these monitors is the length of power cable, and the fact that the power cable is not removable. I also liked that the monitors came with foam stands, a very nice included feature for the price. Ease of Use: Extremely easy setup with two cables right out of the box. Power switch on the back and volume knob on the front. Quality: I love how quiet these monitors are when they are on. My other systems generally have loud hum when not in use. I love the material of the woofers and the quality of the connections between speakers and to the audio source. Value: Definitely the best value of all the monitors on zZounds! I couldn't find any other monitor pair for less than $300 that had quality connections and as many features as the Mackie CR5BT's. The Wow Factor: WOW right out of the box. the 60Hz Frequency response is definitely accurate. A subwoofer isn't necessary, but can be added if you really want more low end. These monitors have enough bass on their own, and I am definitely impressed with the overall frequency spectrum, loudness, total harmonic distortion, and stereo imaging. Overall: I am really impressed with the Mackie CR5BT monitors. I almost chose the CR4's, but thankfully I decided to go for the slightly more expensive but well worth it CR5BT's. at only 220 for the pair, the price is incredible. I will agree with the YouTube reviews that these monitors are better for music with more bass. The tweeters sound goo, but they just don't have that extra sizzle or sparkle that I have heard from KRK, JBL, etc. Overall, I would recommend these monitors for anyone on a budget that wants a quality product. The closest comparison would be the Presonus Eris Series, but I feel like the Mackies have a better bass frequency response and are more suited for my production style.

"Great Pair Of Speakers For The Price!!!!" submitted October 1, 2016

By Don Cgarner in Detroit, MI
Musical Background: Songwriter, Producer
Music Style: Gospel, Hip Hop, R&B, Electronic/Dance, Pop, Alternative, All Styles....
Overall: This is my 1st time hearing about and ordering anything from zZounds.com. I hear about them from a good friend (J. Flynn Def Sound Studios...Thanks!!!) One of the best choices I've Made all year as related to my music. Great Sound, Clear and Solid...The Deal was even greater. Love the Flex Payments...This REALLY Helped Me Out! Needed speakers NOW, because My Other Monitors Had a Loud Constant High Pitched Buzz...didn't have time to fix them...So I just bought a New Pair Of Monitors! Glad I Did. zZounds...I'm A Customer For Life. THANKS!!! Blessings-Don
12 of 18 people (66.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20J-7B9K. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST