Mackie C300z Compact Passive, Unpowered 2-Way Loudspeaker (1x12")
ONLY 2 LEFT

Mackie C300z Compact Passive Unpowered 2-Way Loudspeaker (1x12")

A passive version of the SRM450, the Mackie C300z features the same lightweight cabinet and excellent sound. Handles 600 watts peak power with a 12" woofer. Unpowered. Requires separate power amplifier.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 14, 2011 by a customer from cox.net
"great speakers for working band"
I purchased the mackie 10 inch C200 speaker for small gigs with my band. I was so impressed with the dispersion and sound quality that we purchased a set of the mackie 12 inch C300 for the med sized gigs and used the c200's as monitors. The C300's really worked well at a outside gig we played recently. I highly recommend them for any working musician.
active working musician
Zydeco
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 19, 2012 by Kyle Stephenson in Jasper, AL
"Excellent! "
Great speaker. Very accurate response. Clearest vocals of any speaker I have ever owned including several pricey JBL models. Good high range base response (120-240htz) will reach down to around 40htz but doesn't sound as clear. Overall great hf and vocal speaker.
Mobile Dj
All music types
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 15, 2005 by a customer from karaokecapecod.com
"Great sound a pair is enough for room of 250"
I use the mackie c300 for dj/kj shows. It's a little to heavy (51 lbs) I do about 5 set ups and 5 break downs a week and if this speaker was 8 pounds lighter it would help. using a cart really makes no difference (loding and unloading the cart) the sound quality is wonderful. the 12 inch speakers give me all the bass I need. I would buy it again. I love that it takes speakon and 1/4 inch inputs. Wich came as a suprise because it is'nt listed as a feature.
4 years very busy dj Experience
all styles
59 of 63 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?