Ludwig Element Evo Complete Drum Kit (6-Piece)
BACK IN STOCK

Ludwig Element Evo Complete Drum Kit (6-Piece)

Just starting to drum? The Ludwig Element Evo is a complete drum kit with everything you need to get started, including snare, cymbals, throne and hardware.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 15, 2019 by Jonathan M in Hampton, NH
"Easy to tune, great tone, no shipping damage!"
WOW, guys! So I got the blue sparkle Evo 6-piece and the first word that comes to mind is...VALUE. I had a few Pearl Export kits in the late 90's...I understand that I have much more quality, sound and value with this upgrade. This is my third drum kit after some years of not jamming, and boy...am I grateful for this Ludwig! VERY easy to tune...especially with the stock Pinstripe heads, or any 2-ply or heavier-duty head. Really try tensions on your resonant heads, too, all around the kit. So much fun to find your sweet spot. The hardware blows away anything I ever had in the past, better quality, just feels heavier, you know? Comes with TWO boom stands, not one. I really love the chrome around the kit, too, and the chrome Ludwig SupraPhonic looks like an excellent "upgrade" for this kit! WOW. Try tuning the snare it comes with a little higher. This drum set sounds great if you really get your tuning set in. Would also like to mention no damage while shipping...I went over everything thoroughly and it's 100%. What an awesome deal! I recommend going over all nuts inside the shells and making sure all are still tight...they may loosen during transport and shipping, etc. The hardware everywhere is really impressive, very sturdy and not wimpy, right down to the L-rods. I have already made many upgrades and it only gets better. Thanks to zZounds for making a dream come true!
drummer 25 yrs, learning guitar
rock, hard rock, classic rock, some metal, some rap, blues, groove
28 of 31 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?