map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 204-TD9B

Rating and Reviews: Ludwig LC179XX Breakbeats

Take your drums anywhere with Ludwig's Breakbeats. Designed with help from Questlove, this shell kit is perfect for drummers without a lot of room to spare.

"Ludwig Breakbeats " submitted September 15, 2017

By Darnell R. in Pontiac , MI
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing music since I was 8yrs, im a drummer and play professionally with many different bands and also at church as we
Music Style: RnB Contemporary Jazz Gospel Hip-Hop Rock n Roll Country Blues Fusion.
Overall: I just received my kit yesterday n I love it. For the size it is, it has a powerful content controlled sound with the right precision tuning. I recommend this kit for beginners or pro's n the shell finish is beautiful thx Ludwig n ?uestluv. Thank you zZounds for great service!!!
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent kit" submitted November 27, 2017

By Jim M. in Winter Haven, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Over 60 years. Professional in my younger years, now just an old 60s guy!
Music Style: 60's and 70"s rock as well as swing big band
Overall: I've been playing drums for over 6o years and this set really provides crisp, resonant and responsive sound for a nice road kit. I enjoyed it so that bought for my son who is professional drummer with a major 80s rock band. Highly recommend!
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Very Happily Surprised.." submitted July 22, 2019

By John S. in Royal Oak, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Professional Drummer & Vocalist 40+ years.
Music Style: Rock & Roll
Overall: I've been drumming for over 50 years. Professionally for over 40. I have always been a Ludwig fan. I have several Ludwig kits in various configurations. I purchased this kit for use with a classic cover band I was filling in with. After leaving that band I kept these setup in my basement for practicing. I put an Emad head on the kick and added a KickPort and the thing sounds great! I just joined another band and I'm about to order another one of these kits. That way I can leave the ones setup @ home and have one for the shows. Thanks Ludwig & zZounds!

"Great gigging kit" submitted September 2, 2019

By Brett B. in Cortland, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional, Education, and Jamming. Band leader.
Music Style: Rock, Pop, Blues, Oldies.
Overall: We have had this kit for over a year now and we love it. It sounds great and sets up so fast. It has it's issues as any kit. It's a $400 kit! The screws need to be re-torqued a few times as you use them. You need to keep up with the hardware to make sure it doesn't rattle. The plastic feet are....well hard plastic and not the best. I'm really reaching here for bads. Oh and we never used the snare so we have no idea if it's any good. I would recommend it for all those small stage gigs and stages you have to carry your gear a long distance from the trailer.

"I really love this kit" submitted May 28, 2020

By Marlon C. in Goleta, CA
Musical Background: I have been playing drums for more the 15 years
Music Style: Worship music
Overall: But what best also you can get it making multiple payments . This is the sound of it You can check it here https://youtu.be/-tT2Mmf9KRQ

When you call, mention priority code 204-TD9B. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Viernes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: