Ludwig L348TH Accent Pro Drum Throne

Ludwig L348TH Accent Pro Drum Throne

Sit in cushioned comfort with this rugged, adjustable throne from Ludwig.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 24, 2012 by Tim F in Carmel, NY
"Good Throne"
This is a good low budget drum throne. Is a little wobbly from side to side but I haven't played with it too much to try to fix. For the price I am very pleased and of course it got here fast cause Zzounds is amazing!
15+ years of drumming mainly for a church
christian

Submitted January 16, 2012 by a customer from hotmail.com
"Ludwig Accent Pro Drum Throne"
Bought this as a gift for my husband at Christmas, he LOVES it! He says it is comfortable and heavy duty. Awesome product!!

Submitted December 12, 2011
Ludwig Accent Drum Throne Customer Review
It's a solid throne, especially for the price. Seat has plenty of padding (I'm 200+#) and is built better than I expected. Well worth it.
20+ yrs exp., road and studio
blues, funk, rock

Submitted July 30, 2009
"purchased for a 10 year old to play rock band"
If you are a real player I'd encourage you to save up for the roc-n-soc as nothing is better and it will last a lifetime.
base seems solid but seat cushion is not as good as expected. The top is a velvet type material but not the quality you see on the roc-n-soc. The padding does not offer much support and my 170lbs fully compresses the foam.
maybe the the best throne for $60? IMO I'd go with this for the money or roc-n-soc which I also own. I wouldn't consider anything in between.
Hobbyist
rock alternative
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?