LR Baggs iBeam Acoustic Guitar Pickup
BACK IN STOCK

LR Baggs iBeam Acoustic Guitar Pickup

The iBeam sticks to the bridge plate inside the guitar and weighs just 1/3 of an ounce, making it easy to plug in your acoustic without impacting its tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 17, 2020 by a customer from timberbay.org
"LR Baggs iBeam passive"
I have used this product on my Yamaha FG480S since 1982 with DELIGHT. Passive: needs preamp. Pream used: LR Baggs Para Acoustic D.I.. Clean sound. No problems with the reviews that they can't hear it. Loud and way adjustable. Low Feedback. No cutting my guitar apart for controls: they are all on the Para Acoustic D.I.

Submitted October 21, 2011 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Great Sound But Barely Audible."
I'm looking for another option. I figured it would be fine with my Yamaha AG-Stomp Pre-amp but even with the volume all the way up it is still very quiet. I have to crank everything up to 10 to get enough volume out of this thing I get way too much white noise when I do that. Maybe it works with their preamps but I don't really want to spend another $200 to find out.
Sounds like a good mic but the output is very, very low.
I wish is featured enough signal to be picked up by my preamp. It's so quite that I can't even use it with my pedal tuner, it won't even register the sound.
Very Easy to install.
Seems to be well made.
I guess about average.
N/A
Active Musician
All Kinds
14 of 17 people (82%) people found this review helpful. Did you?