Line 6 Relay G10S Guitar Wireless System with G10TII Transmitter

Line 6 Relay G10S Guitar Wireless System with G10TII Transmitter

Line 6's wireless rig is better than ever -- with the G10TII plug-on transmitter for up to 7 hours of playing time, and a receiver made for your pedalboard.

Overall:
3.5 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
0.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted August 26, 2021 by Moises C in Las Vegas, NV
"Line 6 Relay G10S review"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I purchased this unit as a quick and affordable option. At first, it was great. Very responsive, signal strength was good, didn't effect the natural tone of my guitar as much. After about 3-4 months of steady use at gigs and practices, i've noticed that placement and weather are a huge factor to the functionality of this unit. My bandmates all have their own wireless units as well but a different brand and often times I find myself adjusting the placement of my receiver because it's either too close or too far from their Shure receivers. (Note: their units have never lost signal strength, only my Line 6 unit) Also, I've noticed that on windy gigs my signal is constantly cutting off to the point where it sounds like Im using a tremolo effect on my guitar, and again my bandmates' Shure wireless units still function properly no matter how windy it may be. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this or if I just got a defective unit. Either way it's still a decent unit to use for practice or small gigs. I plan on keeping this unit for practices and purchasing a Shure wireless system pretty soon for gigs. Unfortunately, like many other things, you get what you pay for so keep that in mind!
Guitarist and bassist for 11 years
Metal, Thrash Metal, Rock, Blues, Regional Mexican, Sierreno, Campirano
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?