map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 204-HDSZ

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 Relay G10 Wireless

The Relay G10 digital wireless transmitter plugs into your guitar's 1/4" jack -- no bodypack, no cable! Plug the transmitter into the receiver to recharge.

"Great Wireless!" submitted July 9, 2019

By Braden B. in Peru, IN
Overall
Musical Background: A musician for 9+ years, a regularly gigging musician for 6 years.
Music Style: Melodic Metal, Prog Rock, Prog Metal, Death Metal
Overall: This is my first wireless from line 6, and i gotta say i'm impressed. the battery life is great, charging is quick, and its as simple as it gets! I do have two complaints though, the first being that the power supply is a universal cell phone charger. while probably convenient in a pinch, i would prefer a DC power supply like a normal effects pedal so it could sit on my pedalboard, but that's fairly minor and just personal preference. One somewhat major flaw though, is that this thing HATES active electronics. I cant vouch for active guitar pickups, but my basses with active preamps will have this continuous high pitch ringing when the volume knob is up, just loud enough to notice it and to annoy you. luckily, the solution i found was to buy a simple TRS to TS adapter, which eliminates virtually all the ringing. All things considered, this is a great system for 95% of musicians, those playing small to medium size clubs, bars, or at band practice. the active pickups issue is something i think sound be addressed though.

"Its great!" submitted July 4, 2016

By Mark M. in BEAUMONT, TX
Musical Background: Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, R&B, and Christian
Overall: I was excited about this wireless system when I first viewed it on zZounds.com. I finally got it and was very pleased with its ease of use and quality. Great price. I'm a musician for a large church playing praise and worship on a large stage. I'm a bassist. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 out of 5 stars is because the transmitter doesn't fit in the flush mount cavity of my SR 705 bass. I don't think it will fit in any SR bass with that flush mount cavity. I'm sure thats a problem with other basses and guitars as well. I can get it in there but it will not make a complete connection. Luckily I have other basses with the normal style output jack. The sound quality is great and I could even argue that it was a little bit cleaner sounding than my cable. Just to test it I walked out further than 30 feet with no delay in signal. After about 50 feet i got a slight delay. Now another thing I will say is that when I unplugged it from my bass there was a slight pop but thats only because the transmitter doesn't turn off/sleep fast enough after its taken out of the instrument. This wasn't a big deal though. I love the fact that its rechargeable! I would actually buy this again if I had to.

"WIRELESS!!!!!!!" submitted October 16, 2018

By David M. in Yucaipa, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for 33 years. I have a Gretsch, PRS, Fender, and a Martin. I use a Boss Katana Artist with a Helix
Music Style: Rock, Rockabilly, Folk and Fingerstyle
Overall: I have had this for over a year and have only had one issue. It started dropping out pretty frequently... I figured out it was my router causing the issue... I switched channels on the router... BINGO Bada BING... no issues!. Love this product! I Do wish it would work with my EMG Pickups without the adapter but it's not a big deal. BUY IT!!

"Great product" submitted July 26, 2018

By Jerry M. in Oceanside, NY
Musical Background: 35 years, guitar, piano, bass...professionally
Music Style: classic rock
Overall: We are a full time working band doing 100+ shows a year and we use these at every show. They work perfectly with all tones and notes coming clearly. A great purchase decision.

"Low Cost Wireless from Line 6" submitted February 28, 2018

By Wesley B. in Columbus, IN
Musical Background: Guitar player for a working band
Music Style: Classic Rock.
Overall: I owned this product and used it for over a dozen 4 hour shows, and countless practices. This is a good wireless system. I never heard a loss in fidelity or tone. For a for hour show you need to mark sure you keep it on charge right until showtime, and I would also charge it during set breaks. The housing of the base "receiver" unit plastic, so be careful of where you set/mount it. I had mine mounted to my pedal board. Unfortunately mine get stepped on during a show and never worked afterward. So it's not Line 6's fault that my unit quit working. I just need something more sturdy.

"About time" submitted April 24, 2019

By Mark S. in Sedona, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: Lots of exp and have used many wireless systems over the years
Music Style: Space rock / heavy rock
Overall: The G10 is a convenient easy to use and charges when plugged in to amp .I love it for practice and gigs . It's about time someone built a wireless into the amp .Great job line 6.

"Great Wireless!" submitted January 29, 2019

By John D. in Southaven, MS
Musical Background: Bassist for 41 years/ play Bass and Guitar
Music Style: Rock n Roll
Overall: It works Great on passive basses! It does not suck the tone out of your sound. I use mine on really big stages with no issues. Its almost too easy to use.

"Works just like they say" submitted August 25, 2016

By J W. in Long Island City, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician, 15+ years. 5 years on Electric guitar.
Overall: Works just like they say. I can walk around my entire apartment and not lose signal, the charge lasts for hours, and setup was as easy as it looks in the video.
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Crystal clear sound" submitted April 3, 2017

By Timothy M. in Sugar Land, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Musician for 25 years, guitarist for 22 years, event cover musician for 5 years.
Music Style: Acoustic covers, singer-songwriter
Overall: Honestly can't believe I was able to go wireless at such a good price point AND have that low price translate to crystal clear sound. Arguably one of the best purchases I've made for my live rig. I don't get tangled up anymore, and changing instruments is seamless with no loud cracks or pops while plugging/unplugging.

"Sounds good but transmitter failed after 10 month of use" submitted November 12, 2018

By Maxym S. in Brooklyn, NY
Musical Background: Professional guitarist
Music Style: Covers
Overall: The mute function stopped working, so when I unplug it from guitar it's always on.Also in order to make transmitter work after charging I always have to press a small metal button for a few times otherwise there's no signal. Emailed to Line 6 waiting for response..

"Great, but..." submitted July 23, 2017

By Ron M. in Mansfield, OH
Overall
Musical Background: Semi pro guitar for 40 years, bass for 20.
Music Style: Classic rock, jazz, finger style, prog rock, classical.
Overall: The micro kill switch in the transmitter seems be this products Achilles' Heel. When it works it work superbly and is insanely easy to use, esp for price.

"Not Reliable" submitted September 2, 2018

By Anthony M. in North Mankato, MN
Overall
Overall: The sound quality is great, and when it's working, it works great, but it liked to cut out a lot. It soon got to the point of being unusable, even after synching the transmitter to the base. I had to return it. I knew someone else who had the same issue so it wasn't just mine. zZound's return process was exceptional though.

"Not pleased at all!" submitted November 10, 2016

By Isaiah F. in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: Worship Artist been playing for over 10 years
Music Style: Christian
Overall: I unboxed my relay G10, made sure it had a good charge, plugged it into my Breedlove acoustic turned up the volume and noticed an ugly high pitch hum/whistle. After checking to make sure it wasn't a grounding issue I tried my fender strat. There was no hum. So I plugged it into my acoustic again and the hum was back. So I took out my 9V batt and the hum was gone. Only problem is I get no output signal with no 9V. Ugh... not pleased at all. I guess I'll be returning it.

"Love this unit" submitted August 12, 2019

By mike h. in Andalusia, AL
Musical Background: 30 years bass church praise and worship
Music Style: Praise and worship
Overall: I am a bass guitar player in my church worship band. This unit to me is as good as using a cord. No noticeable latency as it is digital giving it a very high quality sound. I'm an experienced user of Wireless Systems, this is the best I've had. Was using a direct box plug to my amp and to the mixer. The direct box was getting noisy so was time to upgrade and this was a marvelous choice. I would recommend this for small areas. Maybe not in a place where your receiver would be set up in the back of the room as it only is rated for 50 foot. It has a line out for your amp, and also a XLR out to go to the mixer. You can use both outs at the same time which is what I was looking for. Took care of the noise also. Extremely happy. Does have a quarter inch adapter to take care of the guitar compatibility issues.

"Love this unit" submitted August 11, 2019

By mike h. in Andalusia, AL
Overall

When you call, mention priority code 204-HDSZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: