map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-QY4S

Rating and Reviews: Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects

Seamlessly transition between stage and studio with the HX Stomp. This rig-in-a-box features hundreds of amp, cab, and effect models to nail your dream tone.

"Ridiculously Awesome" submitted June 27, 2019

By Ben H. in Crystal River, FL
Musical Background: Been playing 21 years, guitar and bass
Music Style: Very wide range of musical styles and taste but have an affinity for all things rock and metal.
Overall: People say that the presets on hx stomp are not that great and mostly unusable. I did not find that to be the case at all. I hooked this thing up to my computer straight out of the box, downloaded the drivers and hx edit, with no issues at all and with in 30 minutes I was jamming away. My ears were pleased with every sound that came out of this thing. I have downloaded so many garbage vst's over the last 2 years to make an album with its ridiculous. I plugged this thing in and got sounds so similar to what my ears have been wanting to hear all along that it just makes me want to shout for joy! This pedal is incredible and you will not be disappointed no matter what your using it for, whether recording or live. It blows my mind how far technology has come. It's very easy to operate through us edit. Haven't really learned how to operate everything manually yet, but I'm not expecting it to be a big deal. If your on the fence with this, and hesitant to dump 600 bucks into something that might not sound good, I want to still your fears and tell you that you for sure will not regret it. It's been the best investment in gear I've made in awhile. You'll be blown away that such a little box can carry so many great sounds! BUY THIS THING!

"Hx stomp" submitted April 6, 2019

By Joseph F. in Princeton, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing since 2014, i play guitar and bass sometimes keyboard.
Music Style: I play rock and blues, but with this i can play anything i can come up with
Overall: Flat out killer little box! It everything the full helix has minus some routing and only 6 blocks but if you cant come up with a great sound out of 5 blocks you should go ahead and buy the lt or the full helix. I just need a killer amp ,ir and an overdrive, maybe reverb so this thing is a miracle to me its smaller then some of my pedals and had everything under the sun in jt plus updates and t he option to buy helix native for 99 bucks thats enough of a reason to buy it right there. No kidding this is a killer killer product.

"Line6 HX Stomp" submitted January 24, 2019

By David H. in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: Semi-pro working on legendary
Music Style: Rock type stuff
Overall: Overall: It’s time to go digital, people! I have all of the amps, cabs, speakers, mics, stomp boxes and outboard effects I could ever want: and many of them sound just like the real thing! I was looking into buying a new amplifier combo when I saw this. I did my research over several weeks and decided to give this a shot and see if it has everything I need. It does.Features: There’s no expression pedal or scribble strips and you’re limited to six choices per channel but you can add other stompboxes for anything you feel is lacking. It’s got midi in/out, stereo in/out, fx loop, usb, headphone jack...it’s awesome!Quality: It’s built solid, with solid sounds, intuitive to use and extremely functional.Manufacture Support: No clue, haven’t needed it.Sound: I have a deluxe reverb reissue on one channel with a Celestion v30 and a jcm 800 half-stack on another with a compressed chorused version on channel 3. ‘Nuff said.Ease of Use: Basic use is intuitive. Some things, like saving custom settings, require a quick dip into the user manual.Value: I’ve never got more value for money in any other musical item I have ever purchased. I would add stars if I could.Wow Factor: All these amps and their distinct tone at your fingertips for well under a grand? My mind is still blown.

"Wow!!" submitted May 1, 2020

By Matthew F. in FRAMINGHAM, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Played for 20 years. I am an Audio Engineer and play in gigging bands
Music Style: Metal and Rock
Overall: Best product I've purchased in a while. For now until I upgrade to a better power amp I'm running the Stomp into the return of my Orange Terror Stamp and going straight into my Marshall 2x12 1936 cab. It sounds so good. This is coming from a tube purist(Marshall/Mesa). I'm not saying it sounds like a tube amp, but the sound coming out of the cab sounds fantastic and each of the amps have unique characteristics to them. The clean amps and the effects also sound fantastic. This little box does so much. It can be a stompbox unit in front of your amp or intergated into effects loop with 4CM that triggers effects like individuals pedals would or it can be used as you entire rig. You decide what it does and it does a lot more as well.

"Pretty amazing says this former Line 6 hater" submitted December 29, 2018

By Greg G. in Manchester, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar 35 years. Used to gig frequently, play mostly recreationally now.
Music Style: Metal (sludge, trash, stoner, progressive), blues, classic rock, rockabilly, some classical, finger-style
Overall: Been stalking Youtube reviews of the Helix family for a couple years as I wasn't ready to invest $1000 or $1500 in a multi-effects unit, never mind a Line 6 product. I had the original POD back in the day and it was cool, but only for headphone practice. Everything else was never close to good enough and I've demoed plenty of Vettas, HD-147, POD floor units... nothing was going to replace my pedals and tube amps but I always thought for home practice it was pretty cool.Meanwhile, my coveted pedal collection was really starting to get on my nerves and I found myself bringing a single dirt pedal to practice because I was sick of the heavy full on board, flaky cables that need to be recut more than I like but most of all... tap dancing was really something that sucked joy out of playing, especially when playing tricky sections.I've been impressed with what I was seeing regarding Helix, but after investing so much in pedals and tube amps, I wasn't ready to seriously consider it considering the price. The HX effects came out and while that was pretty good looking to me, I wanted amp modeling but only for one reason, when at home late at night I need to use headphones to practice in order to not make the family crazy. $1000 for an LT was still a little much for me.So when this came out, I really thought even at $600, if I have a killer practice solution I'd be happy enough... but I sold off a few pedals I don't use much to take a chunk out of the investment.Immediately I plugged in using headphones, browsed through some "meh" presets but there are some really great sounding ones too. OK, I'm impressed I'm thinking. Read the manual, started making my own presets... I was floored how awesome it all sounded. So then, through the front end of a Fender Deluxe Reverb... I'm getting excited at the possibilities because it's sounding killer.Coupe days later, the acid test, I bring it to practice. No other pedals, just the Stomp into the front end of an Orange TH30 clean channel. I previously made a few presets that included some effects I usually would bother with. I play mostly metal, Mastodon cover band. I added an octave pedal, rotary speaker, delays along with drive pedals (not all in 1 preset, more on this later). I'm feeling good, things sound great and no tap dancing as I hit one button to transition from vastly different tones was so awesome. Bandmates were pretty much in agreement, that it sounded fantastic. Plugging into my Mac is great as I now don't need my other interface and I can edit on the laptop and do some recording. This thing is crazy versatile.I can now justify going all in with an LT or the floor but for now, it's doing the job. Maybe when Helix 2 comes out, I'll upgrade then.6 effects in a patch is the limit, that sucks for certain... but honestly they need to justify not giving you full Helix functionality at half the price... I get that. So I'm not annoyed by this.Haven't needed support, can't really comment on that.Ease of use is decent but you have to read the manual. I don't like multifunctional buttons, but given the size, it's acceptable.So my pedal board will probably hang around because I use a compressor almost all the time and figure I can save myself a slot. I'll also plug my tuner pedal because I don't want to lose 1 of 3 switches on a tuner. I'll most likely put a few of my dirt pedals on there probably because those a real special to me, but maybe not... it sounds that good.I still have to run some cables for the 4 cable method and I'm pretty excited to do that.All in all, I'm in love with this thing and maybe I will just bite the bullet and get an LT. I think I can rule out the full floor because honestly, I'm not missing the scribble strips with the Stomp.I'd recommend this to anyone.PS - I don't play just metal, I've created rockabilly presets and classic rock presets as well and again, it's kicking major ass!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-QY4S. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Domingo 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: