LD Systems RoadJack 10 Battery-Powered PA System
PRICE DROP

LD Systems RoadJack 10 Battery-Powered PA System

This battery-powered PA speaker rolls anywhere! Plug in your XLR mic and 1/4" instrument, and add a stereo source via RCA inputs, SD card, USB or Bluetooth.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 12, 2016 by clemon white in Fort Worth, TX
"Road jack all in one package"
Overall: 3.5 out of 5 stars
I am overall excited and pleased with this product. It is compact, well built, sturdy, and performs well.The only negative I have is that it is not as loud as I expected, it could you a little more punch. However, it is clear and nice bass. I recommend this product.I purchased as an entry level PA for my boys and it is works well.I wish you guy carried the model with the wireless mic that would be awesome as well.
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 22, 2015 by D. A in Maimi, FL
"Great Classroom Speaker"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Whenever I need my class to be able to hear me, I wheel this out! It give me great control and the sound fills a room.
None, I am a teacher
Jazz
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 4, 2016 by Xavier Simpson S in Des Moines, IA
"Very Good Portable Speaker"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This portable speaker system is built very well. I like the sound and control it gives you. It is also very easy to transport. Having the ability to mount it on a speaker stand is a plus as well.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 25, 2015 by George J in Columbus, OH
"Life Saver"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I've been using this unit primarily for outdoor cocktail hr's where there's no electricity available and on the beach, etc. Last weekend there was a ground fault problem at the restaurant I was playing....my pa had a crazy screeching noise coming from the electrical problem. I went out to my van, grabbed the Roadjack and played all night battery powered!

Submitted August 26, 2015 by Mary Ducette in Portland, OR
"louder and better sound"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
We have owned a few of these for our yoga classes. This one cuts the mustard with volume and seems made a lot better. The sound with music is so much more professional sounding and sturdy build.
instructor
top 40 and hip hop for yoga classes
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?