LD Systems Maui 5 GO Battery-Powered PA System

LD Systems Maui 5 GO Battery-Powered PA System

Under 29 pounds, this elegant 800-watt column PA system covers a crowd up to 100 -- and it's battery-powerable, for up to 20 hours of continuous playback!

Overall:
4 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 8, 2019 by Pete L in Allen, TX
"Mobile DJ review"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
With 22 years professional experience I was looking for some small/light effective audio gear for smaller venues. After some exhaustive research and demos with other brands, I found that this Line Array works well and sounds great and has enough controls for my needs. I will use this for Ceremonies and mobile audio anywhere. The Sound is great but the battery feature is awesome!
DJ, Guitarist, Performer
All genres
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 13, 2020 by JAMES LAWTON in GROTON, CT
"Spectacular Choice!"
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
I highly recommend this system, clear sound, good power. Tied with a larger Sub for the dance floor and you cannot go wrong. I use these speakers for Wedding ceremonies, and with no access to AC power, they are absolutely spectacular!
Never ran long enough on DC to know.
All
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 18, 2020 by Christopher W
"Perfect Portable System"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I have been using the Maui 5 Go for 3 weeks now and it is perfect. I used it on the front lawn for my girlfriends drive-by Birthday and it was awesome! Everyone loved the sound and it worked perfectly on Bluetooth. I am planning to by a second system now to have stereo.
DJ, Piano and Guitar
Blues, Rock, Country , DJ some hip hop and pop
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 8, 2019 by Ricky C in San Antonio, TX
"Maui 5 Go Pass"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
The Maui 5 Go is a good concept. With the ability to swap batteries, it provides the ability to play long periods. The Bluetooth works well however its distance is limited. The sound is good but it's not super loud. I would not recommend this unit for the following reasons. I have had 2 of these units. One returned and both had the same issue. At low volumes, below -48dBa, the digital signal processor puts the amp into standby mode completely shutting sound off. This level is too high for processor to go into standby especially in a professional setting. Communication with the company confirmed they know of the issue and have a free hardware update to lower the standby level to 65dBa and to contact the US affiliate to have it done. I did this and after 6 days have not gotten a response to emails. While waiting for a response to this issue, the unit began experiencing additional issues. The charge light would not illuminate. The 3 led battery level indicators never changed from 2 lit whether fully charged or completely depleted. My recommendation is to avoid this product. I wouldn't feel comfortable with responsiveness to future warrantee work if needed.
9 of 12 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 11, 2020 by Rick Bates in Madison, WI
"5 stars"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Using in a band and DJ environment. Wow, 5 stars and sound is loud, punchy and clear and perfect. The battery lasts longer than advertised as I left it on for 2 days and still had charge! Sound and design is spectacular.
Pro dj and band
Rock and all styles
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 12, 2020 by Mark Benson in Akron, OH
"Best on class"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Tried and owned many different stick PAs. This one wins for sound and the battery and price. Better than ones with no battery and same price. Better than ones with no battery for $400 more. I would buy another in a NY minute
Jazz , rock, blues and pop r&b

Submitted January 15, 2022 by a customer from yahoo.com
"3 out of 3 defective"
Overall: 0.5 out of 5 stars
I have one that is great. Wanted second one. I order the white Maui Go 5 it arrived and was defective battery would not charge, exchanged it and the second one had same defect. Did a third exchange third had same problem. Finally gave up.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?