When you call, mention priority code 20H-QS82

Rating and Reviews: LD Systems MAUI 5

This elegant column PA system gives you real bang-for-buck, with a mic input, Hi-Z input, 2 line ins, 1/8" stereo in, Bluetooth receiver and 4-channel mixer.

"Great little sound system." submitted February 13, 2018

By MICHAEL C in ETTERS, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing since 1965. I play bass, guitar, keyboards and drums. I've played on the road and locally.
Music Style: Mostly rock, blues and R&B. Contemporary Christian also.
Overall: I got this as a satellite system for my main system ( a JBL Eon One ). It has a great clear sound, even when cranked !!!! Because the Eon One is much more powerful, I have to run this at around 8 or 9 volume wise and it's clear as a bell. My only complaint is, with both extensions and the speaker section installed, it's a little top heavy. You have to be careful moving it after it's assembled, especially on carpet. Other than that it's nearly perfect.

"Amazing system" submitted January 3, 2018

By Brian L in Carson City, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Playing professionally for 50 years. Guitar, bass, keys, vocals 40 years recording engineer and sound engineer.
Music Style: Classic rock, blues, folk, country, reggae, jazz, pop etc.
Overall: I can't believe how much sound this thing puts out. So much bass from an 8" speaker blows my mind. I do a single with guitar, keyboard, vocals and some tracks and this thing sounds fantastic. I set it right behind me and it doesn't feedback. Great DSP. I'll be getting another one for band and dj gigs. Love the Maui 5.

"If This Isn’t Part Of Your DJ Arsenal Retire Now" submitted June 17, 2018

By Eric B in Mansfield , PA
Overall
Musical Background: Bass guitar, bagpipes, and DJ service, I’ve been playing for 12 years
Music Style: Rock, Country, Celtic, Oldies, Top 40
Overall: I bought these and used them for a few months now. For the money you won’t find a better, more efficient, or easier to set up system. It travels very well as it’s only 25 pounds if that, it’s versatile in that you can use both, one, or none of the spacers, and the most amazing part is the sound! I’ve found it to be perfect for gigs of up to 200 people with 2 of them, which is perfect for the gigs I play, they also sound fantastic outdoors as well. I will definitely be buying more of these for my employees, and I’m seriously considering the battery powered option they offer. Thank you for an amazing product LD Systems!

"Absolutely Amazing!" submitted May 22, 2017

By Christopher W in Evans, CO
Musical Background: Professional DJ and Voice Actor for over 30 years
Overall: I am a professional DJ, and have struggled for years with various portable PA systems, and full sized systems for Wedding Ceremonies, and Outdoor Cocktail hours.. this unit is incredible! Solves every issue I ever had, so easy and quick to setup .. and the sound is unbelievable. I used this for the first time last weekend for a large wedding.... many compliments and astonishment at the tone/sound and coverage.

"Maui 5 PA system" submitted October 20, 2018

By Oded R in Wellesley, MA
Overall
Overall: The item arrived very fast! I also had very good phone customer service.The product is very light, easy to use and has very nice sound. The Bose L1 compact sound a bit better but cost almost twice and lack the Bluetooth support. The volume is pretty impressive. I'm planning to buy simple mixer in order to adjust the sound a bit better. Overall I'm very happy.

"Awesome " submitted June 24, 2018

By Charles Fields in Paducah, KY
Musical Background: Singer/songwriter
Music Style: Gospel
Overall: Just received my Maui 5 system and it is awesome. Clear highs, thumping bass, and no need to worry about power, it will rock. I plan on buying another for larger venues.

"Awesome Speaker System for the Money!" submitted June 14, 2016

By Donald Taylor in Memphis, TN
Overall
Musical Background: Guitar Player with many years of playing and performing.
Music Style: Mostly rock, some blues and some folk.
Overall: I needed a low cost, simple, lightweight PA system and while searching came across the Maui 5. It had all the features that I was looking for as well as a price that I could afford. Once I got it, and was able to use it in a club that I was playing at, I found that it was worth every dollar that I put into it.

"A Very Good Sound System!" submitted September 29, 2016

By Andy S in Providence, RI
Musical Background: None
Overall: I bought this primarily on price and ease of use. The setup and teardown is exceptionally simple. Getting the right sound was also easy for me, especially because I am not a sound guy or musician. If you are looking for an easy system to operate, I would highly recommend this one.

"Very Good Speaker!" submitted July 12, 2016

By Guadalupe V in Larado, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I am a weekend DJ for outdoor parties.
Music Style: All types.
Overall: If anyone is looking for an lightweight easy to setup sound system, this should be it! It is affordable and is awesome sounding. I get to use mine alot and have been very happy with it. Simple tone controls, and lots of connectivity. Bluetooth is the bonus.

When you call, mention priority code 20H-QS82. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST