Kramer Tracii Guns Gunstar Voyager Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)
BACK IN STOCK

Kramer Tracii Guns Gunstar Voyager Electric Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Complete with a pair of Epiphone ProBucker pickups and a Floyd Rose locking tremolo, the Kramer Tracii Guns Gunstar Voyager feels as powerful as it sounds!

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted January 24, 2021 by Michael McPherson in West Yarmouth, MA
"Kramer is back!!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I got this today and I can’t put it down. I was expecting an epiphone with a Kramer sticker on it ( nothing against epiphone I have a bunch and love them) but this is just as good as any Gibson I own. Easy to play super smooth neck and a kick ass body. zZounds got it to me a day sooner than expected and made my weekend! You need to own one of these period.
Professional
Metal
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 5, 2021 by Geoff p in Glendale, AZ
"Killer Axe"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Badass guitar plays like butter screams 80s. It's as nice as a couple of my old Gibson's and my old kramer's that's all the good things about it now the bad things is quality control from Kramer or when they got it from overseas when they set it up cuz they scratched the hell out of it couple of paint finish flaws one where there's a chip and they clear coated over that and then another on one of the horns where they didn't get enough to flake on it Gibson needs to have more quality control over their Kramer guitars I didn't want to send it back because then they would stamp it seconds and resell it and ruin a f****** guitar so I got it from somebody else but they gave me a discount if you plays 80s music in LA guns you're in like Flynn baby
'80s hair metal panty dropper music 70s 80s hard rock
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?