Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar, with Black Floyd Rose

Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar, with Black Floyd Rose

Featuring a Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo, an R2 locking nut, a slim taper "C" neck, and Seymour Duncan pickups, the Kramer SM1 is ready to shred at any time.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 18, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Decent guitar"
I purchased this guitar, had extremely fast shopping from zZounds. The guitar arrived packaged very well and seemed to be in prestige condition. Unfortunately while setting up the guitar I noticed the bridge Seymour Duncan JB pickup was deep in the pickup cavity. When I attempted to adjust it up, it wouldn’t move. I found out the lug holes for the adjustment screws on the pickup were stripped from factory and to remedy this they had thrown solder on it to hold in place. I know this has nothing to do with zZounds, but its poor craftsmanship from Kramer/Gibson. No reason a brand new guitar with brand new pickups should come on like this... I was able to fix it myself by soldering nuts to the lugs For the screws to attach to and using screws I had laying around. Other than that, the guitar was in great conditions and played fantastic. I just wish after paying 1050.00 for a brand new guitar I wouldn’t have to deal with a rigged pickup...
18 of 21 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?