Kramer Nightswan Electric Guitar

Kramer Nightswan Electric Guitar

The Kramer Nightswan Floyd Rose is back! Featuring Seymour Duncan "JB" humbuckers, a Floyd Rose 1000 Series Tremolo and R2 Lock Nut, and an Ebony fretboard.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 23, 2021 by Kyle M in Tacoma, WA
"Nightswan aztec"
Cool nostalgic guitar , needed to do a set up out of the box didn’t take long until it was playin and I’ll still need to tweak it more . Mine showed up with two very small dings one on the headstock one on the body they are very small so I won’t send it back . Ebony board looks real dry so that’ll need work , frets seem ok but will need polishing. The neck plate was hit by the polishing wheel a bit hard so shows scratches not real impressed on that . Definitely change out the volume pot as it’s either off or on no in between.the pickups seem legit not bad but I think I’ll change to a full shred in the bridge like the original swans . The Floyd 1000 seems to work fine and hold tune but there is a cheapness about it . I’ll be changing it out to a German Floyd original. It’s light and well balanced easy to play . No case or even a gig bag at this price point I think Gibson should have included one or the other . I’m very hesitant to buy overseas made guitars as all of my others are USA made high quality , but at this price point I’d buy it again rather then spend $5k on a old beat swan . Kicking myself for selling my vintage swans back in the day .
Classical , rock , blues , metal
I play everything from classical to metal . I use high end Mesa boogie mark V , headrush , Mesa lonestar , Mesa F30
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?