Kramer Focus VT-211S Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Kramer Focus VT-211S Electric Guitar

With a versatile HSS pickup configuration, mahogany and maple construction, and a price that won't make beginners think twice -- this Kramer is a no-brainer.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 6, 2019 by Aladdin B in Bayonne, NJ
"Great Value, Sound and Performance"
This is an excellent product, made by Gibson. zZounds provides the best price and availability, in line with Guitar Center. For the price, for beginners, intermediate and advanced players, this is a great instrument all around playing styles. Compared to other instruments with similar features, you can't beat the price. Comparable to the similar featured Squier Bullet.
Sounds great, a little deeper sound than the Squier Bullet.
Great look and style. Stays in tune and sounds great. Easy switching pickup selector.
Feels great to play. Tone knobs and volume are in good range and sounds great with the Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube-Sound Overdrive Instrument Effects Pedal. I used it for blues.
Excellent quality wood and parts.
Great value, already detailed in this review.
Never had to contact support. Pretty reliable product and manufacturing.
Looks awesome, feels and sounds good to play. Stays in tune.
I play drums, guitar and bass
blues and rock
49 of 49 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 27, 2020 by a customer from comcast.net
"Awesome!"
Are you kidding me? 129 bucks! People may steer away because of the price of these guitars. let me just say don't let the price fool you. These guitars (I have 2 from zZounds) are a steal at 129.00. Thin, fast neck and low action with no fret buzz. Excellent finishes and superb playability!Whether you are a beginner and i highly recommend this for a beginner or a pro these are great playing guitars. Great sound from stock pick ups. Buy one and you won't regret it!
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 10, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great beginner guitar"
As always, dealing with Zzounds is awesome. I got this guitar for my 5 year old daughter. She loves music and always wants to play mine. I have quite a few guitars American Pro Strat, Les Paul, Schecter Elite, etc. All well over 1K. This guitar is really well made for the price. I spent at least an hour playing it and was quite surprised. It did need a little set up out of the box but everything else is awesome. I have a little Line 6 amp she will be using mostly but have to say it sounds great through my Marshall DSL100. Very cool guitar for beginners and will last a long time if taken care of.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 17, 2020 by Phillip M in Columbus, GA
"Well worth the money!"
This is honestly the best quality " beginner guitar "that I have ever seen at this price. With only a few quick adjustments it was tuned, action set and intonated. It was already close when I received it. I'm pretty happy with the finish and playability of this guitar.
6 string electric and acoustic guitars
Rock, hard rock, bluesy rock , modern country.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 7, 2019 by Eddie Locke in Pittsburgh, PA
"Holy Balls...!"
Ok first things first, there's a good chance this guitar will need some setup right out of the box. Mine arrived with extreme back-bow in the neck and high action. A few turns of the truss rod and some fiddling with the saddles, now it's proper. If you don't know how to perform basic setup there's hundreds of videos on YouTube that will show you how, it's not hard at all. Actually most guitars need some sort of tweaking out of the box so it's good to learn these things anyway.So how does it play/sound? The neck is great and what you'd expect from a shredder; thin, flat, and fast. There was one sharp fret end, just one, and I filed that down in 30 seconds. The back of the neck is satin-finished and that's awesome. So playability is great
Been playing guitar for over 30 years, currently I have a home studio and I play/record for fun.
Classic Rock, Thrash, Doom, Sludge.
27 of 30 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 27, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Jim"
Fantastic guitar for the money. Plays great.. action is fast.. yes it is a tad deeper then the fender bullet. You can't go wrong on this one. If you're starting out and you want to shred this is definitely and axe for you. But it is very versatile as well as far as playing different styles.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 2, 2020 by steve m in New Port Richey, FL
"Sorry Mom"
I remember my mother told me " If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. " those words have been at the forethought of any words that have come out of my mouth ever since. With that being said, I will say this..I have learned that before investing any sizable amount of money on a guitar brand I am not personally familiar with , I will go ahead and buy their bottom of the line "beginner model" It is from that guitar I judge what I believe will be indicative to all of their lines of guitars. Granted, not all manufacturers have guitars starting at $129.00, but for the most part my methodical madness has held True. I purchased the teal model, and while it did have a nice glossy finish it was suffering by all other measures. Out of the box it played and sounded like it had been set up at an elementary school, from the razor sharp fret edges and crusty strings to the seemingly twisted out of whack neck and the uneven pitfall action.not to mention the limited tone and range. It took every bit of the little knowledge I have as a luthier to get this thing to play comfortably, . That is all of the nice things I can say as far as my experience with this guitar. Ps. It is a better guitar for a beginning luthier( Guitar Fixer) than for a beginning guitar player
Electric & acoustic, jam at home or with friends..
Rock Texas Blues Jazz Beatles to SRV
7 of 18 people (39%) people found this review helpful. Did you?