map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 20K-L3DV

Rating and Reviews: KRK RP6 Rokit Monitors

6 in. glass aramid composite woofer. 1 in. neodymium soft dome tweeter. 100 watt dynamic power bi-amp. 49Hz - 20kHz frequency response.

"Top Quality! Far Exceeded my Expectations!" submitted December 13, 2005

By a customer from OmnipresentRecords.com
Musical Background: Poet/MC, Producer, & Recording Engineer
Music Style: Bangin' Hip Hop Poetics & Soulful Electronica
Sound: Very smooth... They destroy my Alesis Mk2s... A true pleasure to work with, very flat, and non fatiguing. Very full sound and comfortable to mix at low levels. You don't have to strain to hear things or bang them super loud. I'm truly amazed by these monitors! Granted I don't own "Adams" or "Makies", but these KRK Rokits far exceeded my expectations. And the price is truly affordable. They're not muddy at all! It's easy to pick out different instruments. Feature: Simple, but all I need and then some... Volume adjustment, and high frequency eq.... Balanced & unbalaned inputs... Quality: Man... the build quality is AMAZING! Top quality. Very nice, shiny, durable finish and they feel solid as a rock! They even have a pad on the bottom to reduce vibration. The cabinet is MUCH nicer than my MK2s and comparable Events out there. Originally, I was leaning towards the Event TR6, but I'm so glad I got these. They're Very Impressive. Value: As I said, they far exceed my expectations. And the going price is sooo worth it! The Wow Factor: I got 'em! And I'm now a KRK man to the bone! Overall: They're so good that I'm taking time to write this review. I've never felt that strongly before. I researched for deep before I got these. I want to give back... I'm extremely happy with them. They only thing is I got the RP6 (6 inch), which is perfect for now, my studio is in an apartment. But If I eventually have more space, in a sound proofed environment, I may check out the RP8 (8 inch). But then again the RP6 may be all I ever need. And honestly, after using Alesis mk2s for a while. These are RP6 are like a gift from GOD. I just hope they last.
36 of 39 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

KRK RP6 Rokit Monitors Customer Review submitted March 27, 2007

Overall
Sound: Bought both the KRK RP5 and 6's yesterday to do a side by side. Very impressed with them both. Was amazed by how much more the 6's produced over the 5's. Concidering there pretty much the same as the 6's have just a inch bigger woffer speaker, tad more wattage, and bigger box. But the tone output of the 6's was huge over the 5's. Bass octives keys had a really noticable different as well as much richer deeper bass thump music play back, The bit lowe Frequency response 49Hz really makes a big difference. Took the 5's back for the extra hundred. The 6's where worth every cent. They just lite up the room for overall in your face tone.. As well as lowering them a tad for close monitoring or keyboard play. Neat.. Km Feature: Not alot of tweeking, which is great for me. Just plug and play.. Ease of Use: These monitors sounded great with everything I put throught them last night, CD's, TV, Ipod and specially the keyboard. Quality: Very well designed and built. Value: For the price, they are perfect. Specially over the 5's of any other brand. Manufacturer Support: Fast Email reply back. The Wow Factor: Get a nice stand for them.. They look great.
16 of 19 people (84.21%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Great moniter for small and medium rooms." submitted December 20, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Entry level producer and professional guitarist.
Music Style: Acid Jazz, Rock, Pop, and Blues.
Sound: I listened to the RP5s, RP6s, and RP8s as well as Behringer B2031As and a pair of Yamaha HS50Ms. I decided to go with the RP6s because my control room is so small and I was very price concious. The RP6s have a very rouded sound. The highs sparkle and the lows are great in my small room. I couldn't tell a difference in the midrange with any of the moniters mentioned above. I don't use a sub because I tend to have very treble heavy mixes if I do, so these were perfect. If your room is small to mid sized, I would go with the RP6s and place them right behind the meter bridge for a sweet, accurate representation of your mix. Feature: There is a tone cut and boost pot on the back of the speaker that allows you to customise the sound to better fit your room. I suggest sticking to the 0db factory setting unless you have sound treated your studio. Of course there is a volume pot as well. Ease of Use: Just plug em in. They take a few weeks to break in properly. Quality: The construction is solid, and there are no vibrations anywhere. The asthetics are great as well. I have the model with the silver cone that just came out, and it looks great. I don't move my moniters around since I spent a whole day finding the best place for them in my studio, a but I would imagine that they are very rugged. They do take a beating in my studio since I play a lot of experimental music (which involves lots of loud mutated sounds that are hard on the speaker),but they always come back for more. Value: This was a great value to me as Manufacturer Support: I've never had to deal with KRK, but I do have a 2 year warranty with the moniters. KRK will actually refund me the purchase price of the speakers if there is an issue (includes all components). That way I can either upgrade or replace with the same model. The Wow Factor: The moniters look great. I went for the more subdued silver cone instead of yellow, but both are nice. I use ProTools 7.4 and my MBox Pro is my only audio device, so if I want to listen to music with the lights off, the small white lights don't blind me. My old M-Audios had an intense blue light that looked like a space ship at night. Overall: This will be a great moniter as long as the size of my studio does not change. I heard a huge difference between this and some of the 8" speakers when I was auditioning them in a larger room. These just happen to be the right workhorse for the job. They will stay as long as I don't move!

"Best deal below 2 grand..." submitted July 1, 2006

Overall
Sound: They are not meant to sound good nor bad, just even and flat. If I wanted something sounding good I would've purchased a home stereo... these monitors have been a workhorse and I can tell that my mixes are very well translated to other systems by using the RP6. I rate 8 because nothing on this 3D world is perfect. Feature: They have everything you would ever need on a monitor. However I would've liked some sort of bass correction for acoustics purpuses. They did the job with the High freq, but not with the lows... Ease of Use: If you can't use this, go sell flowers.... Quality: The are heavy for their size, their finish is great and I like they way it's built. The speakers seem to be very well made but one have to be carefull not to let something or someone thouch them. The monitors have a pad to reduce vibrations, something that they don't tell you, which I think is a need. Value: If you cannot spend over 2 grand for monitoring, then you won't find anything as usefull and reliable as this equipment. Do not waste your money on Behrin***. The Wow Factor: They are the most appealing things on my desk... the yellow woofer really contrasts among other gear...but this is not why I got them... so it is not important... Overall: If you really want your mixes to be heard balanced on every stereo or sound system, spend a few bucks on this pair and you really are not going to regret it... I didn't and in the future I may be getting another pair to do some surround mixes....

When you call, mention priority code 20K-L3DV. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Sábado 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: