KRK Rokit 10-3 G4 Generation 4 Powered Studio Monitor

KRK Rokit 10-3 G4 Generation 4 Powered Studio Monitor

Re-engineered for clearer sound, KRK Generation 4 Rokit 10-3 studio monitors include room correction technology, with spectral analysis and corrective EQ.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 7, 2020 by Andrew Lozano in Elk Grobe, CA
"Unwanted frequences noises from the mid highs"
My Rokit 10-3 G4 make strange noises out of the mid highs, It almost sounds like radio frequencies. I tested with just the power cable, power conditioner and nothing else plugged in and I get the same results all over the studio and at home. It looks like I will be sending them back. What a shame because they sound good playing music through them. I tried calling KRK/Gibosn and they were not interested in helping or capturing my info about this case. I was shocked!
19 years producing
rock, hip-hop, country, blues, Christian, electronic, chillwave ragtime, Balinese reggaeton...
11 of 14 people (79%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 8, 2020 by Keith C in Cordova, TN
"The Best Monitors"
They hit all ranges basically two monitors in one, KRK, and the Yams are the standard the next step up from these would be Barefoot which is another level in price. last review must be new to this. That sounds like you have a bad signal path in your setup. Nady HE-1 Hum Eliminator would have saved you the support calls.
3 of 5 people (60%) people found this review helpful. Did you?