When you call, mention priority code 203-B255
  • Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 7:30AM - 11:30PM
  • ThurClosed

Rating and Reviews: Korg Triton Studio 88

Now comes with a CD-RW factory installed! 16-bit sampling. New 16 MB stereo acoustic piano.

Overall

"All musicians have to try it at least once in their life" submitted September 19, 2013

Musical Background: Musician, Music Instructor
Music Style: Classic, Jazz, Pop & Electronic
Sound: Although the sounds are not multilayer like upgraded versions like Kronos, but it satisfies any users from beginners to pros. Feature: keyboards are fantastic. The combination makes you crazy when you use it as a DJ player. Ease of Use: It is easy to use for Korg users. Quality: The quality of body, the keys, knobs and ... are amazing. but the rotary is too sensitive against dust. Value: It is worth to have it for the rest of your life. Manufacturer Support: I did not find its support from Korg official website but some forums support it. The Wow Factor: The mechanism of 88 keys-Triton studio (RH2) comparing with RH3 is really amazing. Overall: I am a fan of obsessed with Korg workstations. I've started using this brand since1994 with M1. I tried O1w FD, Trinity, Triton classic, Karma and Triton studio, Krome & Kronos. But the overall rate of Triton studio is the highest.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"The Triton is the ONLY keyboard you'll ever need." submitted April 8, 2004

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Overall
Music Style: heavy metal, electronica, new age
Sound: The sound created by this keyboard are amazing. The pianos, guitars, strings... all of them sound as realistic as can be. To top it off, you have complete control over the various paramaters of the sounds, so you can alter them to suit your needs. You literally have an infinite number of sounds at your disposal. It's exactly what I've been looking for in a keyboard. Feature: There are so many features loaded into this thing, I couldn't possibly list them all. The only thing it doesn't have is a cupholder. I love the built in sampler; you can sample while you play back songs you've sequenced, and you can edit the soundwave to your liking. The touch screen makes it all so convenient. Quality: This thing is built like a tank. It weighs a lot, but it could probably survive a plane crash. It's also pleasing to the eyes, a real attractive keyboard. I especially like the weighted keys; feels like the real thing. My last keyboard lasted me 15 years... I have NO doubt this one will last 30. Value: I think it's worth every penny. You get much more keyboard for the money as compared to the other brands out there. You really won't find a better deal. The Wow Factor: This is one sexy keyboard. The color, the design, the sound... all of it comes together in a perfect marriage of style and function. Overall: I don't think I'll ever need another keyboard. This thing is perfect, and I haven't even added any expansions yet. I think the Triton will finally allow me to create the music I've been hearing in my head for all these years.
33 of 37 people (89.19%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Everyone Must buy this. I've had mine for 4 years now, and i would not trade it for anything!" submitted May 30, 2007

Overall
Musical Background: Piano Player/ Teacher/ Recording Artist.
Music Style: Everything and Anything.
Sound: this keyboard has some of the best quality sounds that alot of keyboards dont have. I like how it has a tradidional piano sound that doesn't sound synthetic. Feature: i LOVED the CD drive that I Purchased Seperately. I use it frequently. It's kind of slow sometimes, but it's worth the wait. Ease of Use: It was slightly difficult at first, but if you watch the videos and read the manual it becomes easy very quickly. Its easy to navigate through the menu with the touch screen. Quality: AWESOME Quality all around. there's nothing more to say. Value: Yes, Excellent Deal. Manufacturer Support: I've never needed any repairs made to my triton, but dealing with korg the company itself is very easy and customer support is very cooperative. The Wow Factor: Its an instrument that has excellent looks although it is a bit bulky, but that was my decision to get the 88 key, and not the smaller ones =) Overall: I bought this product because it was the top of the line when i first bought it. In My mind, it still is. Excellent sound quality, no flaws, and easy to handle once you play around with it for a while. This keyboard has more features on it than a space ship and i would not have it any other way. That's what keeps your recording and sound possibilities infinite. I would recomend this product to Anyone in the market looking for a great piece of technology. It practically already paid for its self!
12 of 14 people (85.71%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Exceptional sounds, great quality. A Must Buy!" submitted December 25, 2006

Music Style: New Age, Techno
Sound: The sounds created from this device are simply amazing, there were a few proprietary samples that could of been a little better sounding, but overall this machine will still impress! Feature: This product is absolutely feature filled, from the digital touch pad, to the built in cd-burner. Ease of Use: Entry level sound designers will find this device difficult to use at first, however when you purchase the device, it will provide you a detailed video on step-by-step, hands-on training of the product, it also comes with a relatively easy device manual. Quality: The product is very bulky and heavy, and appears to be durable, however, the very bottom wood board looks a bit flimsy, and may be vunerable to damage. Value: Considering the technology and work put into the production of this synthesizer. The materials used to put this product together are not cheap, and I beleive that the average retail cost of $3500.00 for this product is very well worth what you are paying for. When you get this product, be prepared to expect more than what you paid for. I was surprised myself.. Manufacturer Support: I have submitted a rebate for the Korg MOSS board, have not received it yet, hopefully it will come. The Wow Factor: It deffinately has a sexy look, and feel to it. It has the digital touchscreen, and a lot of other crowd pleasing toys available on it. Overall: I intend on using this product, and only this product for a very long time, I have no intention of purchasing anything else.

Korg Triton Studio 88 Customer Review submitted October 10, 2006

Overall
Sound: the sond is okay but the keys are some how hard when one must havs played it for a very long time

""So where is the orchestra sitting?"" submitted March 3, 2006

Musical Background: Music Director for a regional theatre
Music Style: Everything from Romantic Orchestral to Pop
Sound: I used this keyboard to track two huge stage musicals, it was amazing. Every night I had a least half a dozen people stop me and ask where the orchestra was sitting. When I told them that I was the orchestra, they didn't believe me. I was also able to mix with live musicians beautifully. The only criticism I have is the brass sounds, they don't quite seem as realistic as the woodwind and strings. Feature: The most useful feature in my mind was the CD burner. I was able to track a song and give it to the actors to practice with, and that way they knew exactly what to expect on stage. Ease of Use: I'm not the most technologically advanced person, so it took some time to get around it, but once I could it was great. The sound altering pad alows you to brighten or soften anysound on the keyboard, and hold it there hands free, giving the already huge aray of voices, even that many more options. Quality: Picture perdect. I fell like I could drop this thing out of a window and it would still come back for more. Value: For what you can get out of this product, completely worth it. Manufacturer Support: N/A The Wow Factor: It's a silver ketboard, I'm not really sure how to answer this one. Overall: I hope for years to come, I don't want to let my baby go!!!

"Dangerous beats" submitted May 21, 2003

Overall
Feature: Ill for samples and playing it the perfect production tool. Quality: depend on it physically and internally I haven't had problems with it The Wow Factor: perfect Overall: I'll love it for a while until I find another Triton

When you call, mention priority code 203-B255. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449