Korg D1 Digital Stage Piano, 88-Key

Korg D1 Digital Stage Piano, 88-Key

Take weighted hammer action with you anywhere. The Korg D1 stage piano's graded action and detailed sound modeling create an authentic playing experience.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 31, 2020 by Brett B in Cortland, NY
"Perfect for my rig."
Perfect stage piano for what I need in my rig. Keys in a classic rock, blues, classic pop band a pretty varied. I run a Prophet, Mojo, and Vintage DX7 so I don't need a workstation. I need a good sounding piano/EP. This fills that role really well. The key bed on this is the best by far you can get under $1K. Probably even more. If you want it to feel like a real piano but be easy to carry and set up this is a good option. I will say it was the worse factory packaging I've ever experienced. Korg needs to step that game up. Board was loose in the box with styrofoam pieces broken up all over the inside. Luckily the board was undamaged.
Professional, Keys, Bass Guitar
Rock, Classic Rock, Classic Pop, Blues
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 15, 2020 by Caleb H in Medina, OH
"Korg d1"
This is an amazing piano, action is amazing, and the price is really good for all you get, would recommend getting the stand that goes with this keyboard.
I have been playing piano for about a year
Classical
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 15, 2020 by Caleb H in Medina, OH
"Awesome"
This thing is amazing sounds good, and for the price you can’t beat the action in this thing.
1 year
Classical
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?