K&M 19742 Tablet PC Microphone Stand Holder
ONLY 2 LEFT

K&M 19742 Tablet PC Microphone Stand Holder

Attach this adjustable tablet holder to your microphone stand, and you can display sheet music, tablature, and videos while you play.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 23, 2014 by Wiley M
"Works great for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" - Said "Blemished" but it's not!"
Wow, what a tremendous deal for this really great tablet holder. I have On-Stage mic stands, so the holder fit perfectly. This K&M device exhibits traditional German engineering and attention to functional details. The clamp and release mechanism will accommodate many tablet sizes. Once the holder is set up for the target tablet, the three-point gripping and quick-release give you confidence that your equipment is secure and will take bumps and typical movement without risk. As I expected, this is a substantial device with a lot of metal. However, the base of your mic stand will provide more than enough stability. I have and use both a tripod base, and a round base on my stands. I've never felt like there was ever a risk of tipping. I don't think you can do better than the K&M 19742, especially when zZounds.com has such a GREAT price for one of their "Blemished" deals. My questions got answered quickly, and the delivery was as advertised. Perfect!
20 years, Bass, Ukulele, keyboard. Gig with visiting Hawaiian groups.
Classic and contemporary Hawaiian