Jackson Audio The Bloom Dynamic Engine Compression Pedal
ONLY 3 LEFT

Jackson Audio The Bloom Dynamic Engine Compression Pedal

A modern compressor inspired by the golden years! The Jackson Audio Bloom compressor pedal functions anywhere from subtle and gentle to aggressive and mean.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 6, 2021 by Adam S
"An always-on dream pedal"
This optical compressor, EQ, and boost pedal is an all around work horse. The optical compression is really smooth and subtle, which I prefer! The presets are nice to dial in different types and they can be tweaked via MIDI if you're looking for that level of tweakability. I found myself setting it the country mode and really only tweaking the blend knob to control the overall sound of the comp. I like that I can keep as much dry signal as I want to retain some of the dynamic while really pushing the compressed frequencies. The boost is a standard clean boost that adds nice clarity and sparkle. Then you have a three band EQ that adds extra flexibility. All three effects can be turned on and off independently of each other and their is a "bloom" mode with the boost where it will swell in if you press and hold. That's a nice little trick but I don't think I'll use it too much since the boost is almost always on. I use this as a table setter for the rest of my rig now. Great choice for anyone looking for studio quality optical compression!