JBL PRX825 Powered Speaker (1500 Watts)
REBATE

JBL PRX825 Powered Speaker (1500 Watts)

This smart speaker delivers both brains and brawn, with 1500 watts driving dual 15" woofers. Tune the system's built-in DSP from your smartphone via Wi-Fi.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 9, 2018 by Concert Culture in Edinburg, TX
"Look and sound great. But.. "
I’ve always enjoyed JBL products. And I’ve always loved the powered line of products. These sound great! But for some reason they seem to peak a little too soon. The gain structure somehow seems a lil harsh on the high end, with or without the boost. But overall not a bad product. I’m happy with my purchases (bought 4 of them) but only wish it didn’t clip the high end so easily.
F.O.H. Engineer, professional live Concert Sound studio producer,
Any genre that hires a sound man. All genres of music, but mainly rock and electronic
7 of 9 people (78%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 9, 2018 by Concert Culture in Edinburg, TX
"Look and sound great. But.. "
F.O.H. Engineer, professional live Concert Sound studio producer,
4 of 6 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?