JBL JRX225 2-Way Passive, Unpowered PA Speaker
BACK IN STOCK

JBL JRX225 2-Way Passive, Unpowered PA Speaker

With dual 15" woofers in a quasi-three-way design, the JBL JRX225 passive PA speaker pushes out lows down to 45 Hz, while reinforcing the critical midrange. Unpowered. Requires separate power amplifier.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 9, 2015 by Mikel G in Elma, WA
"JBL JRX225"
Great speakers,, Had a pair in the past, and was sorry I got rid of them! They make your keys sound great, and full, with out low end woof !! There JBL !!! What else needs to be said!
45 year player Guitar, Bass, Keys
Classic rock, Blues ,, whatever
32 of 33 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 24, 2015 by John L in Plymouth, MN
"JBL JRX225 Passive speakers"
These speakers are great. I pair them with JRX 18 inch speakers. The sound was very clear and had great lows for my drummers kick drum and my bass player. I play full time from 3-6 days a week. These cabinets are made very solid. A little heavy but that is because the magnets on the speakers are heavy. That means the speakers are made very well. The low ends are so good, I might not need to use the 18's sometimes.I am thinking of doubling the jrx 225 and the 18's. On each side. JBL's are an indusrty standard. These cabinets are great for the low price!
I have been playing for fourty years. I play lead and rythum guitar and ive sting bass guitar.
My band plays variety dance music. Country, Rock, Classic Rock , Pop, Soul, R&B, Funk, Blues. And it is all danceable!
56 of 60 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 10, 2019 by Nick D in Westlake, LA
"5 thumbs up"
I bout a pair for djing our mardi gras functions and parade and wow very impressed done the job with ease
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 28, 2018 by Ray Davies in Bend, OR
"Great speakers"
I have my own business doing DJ services, car shows, weddings,parties and these are the best product I have played through I love theses JBLS These speakers have a good low in and highs.
DJ
Everything
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?